Insert clever airhead based title here ....

Discussion in 'Airheads' started by planktonnn, Aug 25, 2009.

?

I have been to the county of Fuckshire, it was ...

1. Nice?

43 vote(s)
    14.7%
  2. Nasty?

51 vote(s)
    17.4%
  3. Nasty but nice?

205 vote(s)
    70.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. planktonnn

planktonnn .also, i am a tw@rt

Oddometer:
    It's like this -

I’m so very disappointed in me, for I am entirely nothing, but then I ought never to have expected anything other than this inevitable outcome. I’d meant to be so much more than this. I’d meant to be something at least, anything more than this sorry assemblage of failure & futility. I can’t say I’ve done anything I can have any pride in. I will leave nothing of any substance. All my efforts to be more than I am made from have been utterly pointless.

So many mistakes, so many vain senseless plans, so many failures. No escape from my rancid past, no ejector seat out of this putrid existence. No way to build something out of this zero that could ever become a hero. My hopes altogether dashed on the concrete paths of obscurity. My misdirected aspirations smashed, my dreams misappropriated into nightmares. And so, I am nothing.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->
    Nothing whatever at all, blank, void, vacant, without a particle.​
    None ?​
    Absent, non&#8209;resident, empty, nobody.​
    Not a soul ?​
    Truant, missing, deserted, the bird has flown.​
    None ?​
    Nothing.​
    Tenantless, devoid, minus, removed, exiled, elsewhere.​
    Transferred ?​
    Misplaced, stayed away, nowhere to be found.​
    Lost ?​
    Rejected, discharged, omitted, forgotten.​
    Nothing.​
    Evicted ?​
    Rooted out.​
    Weeded out.​
    Sent to coventry.​
    Brushed aside, bundled away, struck off the roll.​
    Murdered whilst sleeping.​
    Spat out.​
    Blasted out.​
    Flung out.​
    Gone.​
    Plucked from beneath our very noses.​
    Bereft of life.​
    A beggarly account of empty boxes.​
    Incomplete.​
    Ill furnished.​
    Impoverished.​
    Empty handed.​
    Starved.​
    Under fed.​
    Under nourished.​
    Undesired.​
    Old mother Hubbards famous empty cupboards.​
    Scarce, cast off.​
    Trash, inoperative.​
    Inadequate, superfluous.​
    Aborted.​
    Terminated.​
    Sterile.​
    Impotent.​
    Good for nowt.​
    No, not here.​
    Never.​
    Nothing.

An Asstro-nought indeed&#8230;

[​IMG]
    http://flickrhivemind.net/User/The%20wreckhunter/Recent
  2. Lornce

Lornce Lost In Place Supporter

Oddometer:
    It's all a chasing after the wind.
  3. trophymoto

trophymoto MACDADDY!

Oddometer:
    Good Morning Sir!
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gDLRpQ0ABoI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  4. planktonnn

Oddometer:
  5. planktonnn

Oddometer:
  6. pjcr12

pjcr12 Stercus accidit

Oddometer:
    Sometimes I wish I was a fish....

[​IMG]
  7. planktonnn

Oddometer:
  8. planktonnn

Oddometer:
  9. planktonnn

Oddometer:
  10. planktonnn

Oddometer:
  11. pjcr12

pjcr12 Stercus accidit

Oddometer:
    Forkin' hell...that's 4min 37secs of my life I'm never going to get back; talk about ear-bleeding death noise....
    I don't know what the youth of today see in such stuff, I really don't. Not much in the way of a nice tune and thoughtful lyrics......anyway, if they want you to provide projections for their gigs, planktonnn, that's ok but don't let them lead you astray.......I much preferred your composition "4:34" to be found on the 'there's something fishy going on....' link a couple of posts back.
  12. planktonnn

Oddometer:
    That may in fact be the genre title :1drinkand to be fair, I think we can agree you may lay outside the target demographic? I quite like them tho/ough, and the singer is the husband of Nina Kate, Boss Lady @ http://www.janedoelatex.com/, who I used to work with in a band that shall not be named, who has been very kind to me, and a picture of whom I include purely because it contains a motasyckle...

[​IMG]

Quite looking forward to any potential vid mix, tho/ough schedule wise Glasgow followed by Bristol isn't a nice little jaunt. Such distance on a US tour would be commonplace, but it's a bit of a stinger on Former United Commonwealth Kindoms roads, no? My attendance on the live tour is seemingly beyond unlikely at this time, tho/ough live mixing the backing visuals in situ produces far better results, and allows the inclusion of footage & stills of that nights crowd in the live projections. I have done such things remotely via ISDN before, which has the added benefit of cutting out the endless bus/filthy dressing room/stage/filthy dressing room/bus loop... If it comes together it will quite likely be via DVD playback or some other format.

We'll see what happens, but if the projects is confirmed it should be interesting in whichever form it finally takes. I will of course seek to ensure the inclusion of your Fish-Fairing gif :lol3 You may recall I was able to sneak another of your images into a very-formal-introduction-to-being-a-Cunty-Cuncillor video? In a section regarding partnership work, just where the voice over said 'The Cuncil does not operate in a vacuum'... :rofl

[​IMG]

4-minutes-34-seconds

I have produced a 6 hour set of that sort of shit entitled 'I Need to Get the Fuck Out of Here', neatly fitting within the idiom/genre of 'Difficult Listening', and which is not available thru/ough any retail outlets.
  13. planktonnn

Oddometer:
    Old may be when we have more memories than plans?
  14. planktonnn

Oddometer:
  15. planktonnn

Oddometer:
    I must formally inform you that I've been informally asked what this former post meant, and whilst I would in most cases uniformly direct one towards forming ones own investigative search party, with an added informational note that it really is proper good form to keep ones self informed, on this occasion it might be best to forego such foolish flippancy as to my view of the readers aforementioned formal request for information being nought but flippant tittery, and cough up.

Perhaps it's not untrue to infer that at the time of posting I wasn't totally on form, and that the formula used to define my overly uninformative deformed sideways reference to the informational root of my inference was in a formulation which was, perhaps, unfortunately obliquely malformed - that is to say that I attempted to construct a form of informative information-based funny built, one might say, on infirm ground... So. Find the info you ought to have been looking for here & in the related links below the picture there.
  16. planktonnn

Oddometer:
  17. planktonnn

Oddometer:
  18. Tin Woodman

Tin Woodman Gregg

Oddometer:
    But really enjoyed the, um, song. Was particularly impressed when the singer's vocal chords exploded. Somewhat graphic pic of eviscerated boa constrictor was an especially nice touch. Feeling kinda light headed now - think I'll toss my cookies and go to bed. Cheers.
  19. pjcr12

pjcr12 Stercus accidit

Oddometer:
    You'd be surprised how many people say that.......
  20. planktonnn

Oddometer:
    Dear intarwebs tech hardware geekophiles,

A - Any recommendations of a good gaming graphics card that will run on a Foxconn 2AAF motherboard in a Compaq? i.e. in a PCIe x1 slot

B - Failing that, any recommendations of a good solid off the shelf doesn't cost the earth pc focussed on gaming?

Ta muchly :-) xox