Trailjammer Designs KTM/Yamaha Case Savers & Exhaust Guards

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by trailjammer, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Dirty in all

Dirty in all Adrenaline Junkie

Oddometer:
    Yea it's the one some mean rock jammed my skid plate into and poked a hole in. Not much damage to it actually, it was leaking about a drop every 2 days but I had enough and replaced it. You can take it for as long as you need. Let me know where to send it and I'll get it on it's way Monday morning. For the most part it only needs to be a disc like the clutch protectors with a notch cut out for the wire section, much like the oil fill notch on your clutch protector, which I would also want. You can see where the skid plate hit it on the left and where the gear shift has scored it on the right. Both areas are trouble but other than that you would have to really work at breaking it and Im sure nothing would protect it at that point.

[​IMG]
  2. trailjammer

trailjammer Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey dirty! That's awesome. I'll PM you my address and I can pay for shipping or whatever.
    Thanks.
  3. Antikid

Antikid Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:

awesome! i really need it before september. will be going to CO to ride for 6 days.

i will keep watching here and FB for some news
  4. trailjammer

Oddometer:
    Stay tuned Dirty In All! I'm starting to work on a 500 Stator Cover!
  5. trailjammer

Oddometer:
    Hey Antikid! I just finished the '09-'13 KTM 200 2 stroke Case Saver for the Clutch Cover side. I can have it shipped out to you asap. I have 2 in Natural Finish right now. Free shipping for inmates!
  6. Rapid Dog

Rapid Dog bikes, booze, broads...

Oddometer:
    ...interested in both sides for a 2002 400EXC...whatchagot?
  7. trailjammer

Oddometer:
    Hi Rapid Dog,
    Thanks for asking! I don't have either side for that year just yet. I'm working on a prototype for the '00-'06 RFS Clutch cover side and water pump guard. Send me a PM w/your email and I'll add you to that list and let you know when they're coming out. :)
  8. turn_one

turn_one Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Had any interest in case savers for the 690? If not please count me as the 1st, I have a '12.

Also, what's your stock on '13 350 savers currently? Could use one of those as well.

Great looking product.

Thanks.
  9. trailjammer

Oddometer:
    HI! I have the clutch cover Case Saver for your '13 350 in stock. PM me or email me for orders. I even have them in KTM Orange powder coat. I will have another batch of black going in next week. I always have a quick turn around for you guys. :)
    Don't currently make a case saver for the 690. Just don't have the case to work with yet. Thanks for asking!
  10. WVhillbilly

WVhillbilly Long timer

Oddometer:
    Add one more to the PM list.
    And whatcha got for an 04 200 EXC? :ear
  11. Dirty in all

Dirty in all Adrenaline Junkie

Oddometer:
    :wink:
  12. trailjammer

Oddometer:
    Yeh, definitely email me or PM w/your email and I can ad you to request list. Don't make the '04 200 yet. Not as much demand for the older bikes. I hope to in the future. KTM makes tons of models so it's pretty large spread of products. haha. thanks for asking and if you have FB, keep updated and Like the page there too for updates. Thanks!
  13. Antikid

Antikid Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    got my case saver for my 09 200 XCW. here are some pics:freaky

I think I should have put the outer bead of, I used Hondabond HT (because its awesome and I had it handy), closer to the edge.

I will put up some more pics after this weekend of riding hardcore WV single track:evil

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  14. trailjammer

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the awesome pics of the '09-'13 125,150,200cc 2 stroke TJD Case Saver. I love seeing customers bikes gett'en some TJD protection. Post up pics of your rides all you TJD customers :D Thanks to my friend Katie for letting me use her '09 clutch cover for a template. Thanks for being patiend Antikid! You were the first to request this model and the first to receive it. :clap
    also, you can just use some clear RTV to seal up the outside edge and wipe it clean. That'll seal any dirt out. Have some killer rides!
  15. trailjammer

Oddometer:
    Trailjammer Designs is having a little raffle on their facebook page. FYI, all you have to do is like the www.facebook.com/trailjammer408 page and if the 'Likes' get to 300 or more, by September 30th, we will take all those FB people that 'Liked' the page and raffle off one of Trailjammer Designs products...winners choice! Winner will even get free shipping! I know that's any easy one for all you adv inmates. It's at 155 now, you can do this!
    [​IMG]
  16. bjoseph

bjoseph Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I got the case saver last week and installed last night with high temp RTV. I put on the exhaust protector as well after trimming the frame protector down. I'm going to need to revisit that alteration later to clean it up a bit. At any rate here are a few pics. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I like the orange!
  17. trailjammer

Oddometer:
    Thanks for posting up these great pictures bjoseph! That looks sweet on your bike! :clap
  18. trailjammer

Oddometer:
    Bump!
    Don't forget to 'Like' our facebook page for a chance to win a free guard. All we need is 300 'Likes' by the end of September!
    www.facebook.com/trailjammer408
  19. trailjammer

Oddometer:
    Well, we didn't reach the 300 facebook Likes we were aiming for but that's my fault for being too busy riding and not promoting it enough. Anyways, I wanted to offer $5 off any Trailjammer Designs Product and FREE SHIPPING GOOD TILL OCTOBER 7th. This is a 'thank you' to all the 'Likes' for the month of Sept. Thanks! Get your orders in.
    The latest product is the Case Saver for the 2000-2006 RFS 4 stroke motors.
  20. clapped_r6

clapped_r6 The Spoad Warrior

Oddometer:
    where can i see the RFS one? curious if i can mod it to fit my 07 (not afraid of some grinding)

to clarify, where can i see it, not on Facebook? homey don't play that game.:eek1