Indonesia

Discussion in 'Asia' started by T-REDZ, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Bimo_dpk

Bimo_dpk Round trip

Oddometer:
    .........salam ADVENTURE kawan!!!

:ricky :ricky :ricky
  2. mekros

mekros Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Did anyone help out? I may be able to get some relatives to make some enquiries.

3. artnet

artnet i'm a motorcyclist

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

There is a spanish guy call me, which is he just having a teribble accident in Palembang.

[​IMG]

Hes name is fernando, he is doing Round the world with Honda Africa Twin ... he's ok right now at jakarta with a few bump and stitches, but his bike badly wounded. Probably in a week he will be recover and waiting sparepart from singapore....
  4. guns

guns n00b

Oddometer:
    Salam kenal ya mas broo sekalian baru gabung di ADV nih masih newbe bgt. puyeng jg jawab pertanyaan pas registration untung ada mbah google jadi bisa tembus deh :freaky
  5. Luckay n BlackAngels

Luckay n BlackAngels Hard Rijder

Oddometer:
    Cibinong "Drag City" - Buitenzorg, West Java, INA
    RR yg sempat terbengkalai..
    *akhirnya rampung juga..

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=726487

regardz, pizz n' gazz truzz.. :super:super:super
  6. mike cummins

mike cummins OUTBACK RIDER

Oddometer:
    Hey keef , stay in touch mate, hoping to send my bike to spore or bali in march / April to continue trip.
    Regards
    Mike
  7. Keef

Keef .. just add pasties

Oddometer:
    Cornwall, in the far southwest of England, UK
    Mike

Just pulled-the-trigger on our flight back down to Indonesia. Will be in Bali again on Monday May-14th next year to pick up where we left off.

10-14 days in-and-around Bali, before scooting further westwards across Java and Sumatra.

Hope to see you on the road somewhere.

All the best

KEITH

8. Mr.lien

Mr.lien Behind the line

Oddometer:

SOLO JJ,
    i think i know who is this. :evil
  9. Mr.lien

Mr.lien Behind the line

Oddometer:
    hope you in tangerang road, :D:evil
  10. Keef

Keef .. just add pasties

Oddometer:
    Cornwall, in the far southwest of England, UK

Hell YEAH!! .. :D

See you in early June next year .. :clap

11. Mr.lien

Mr.lien Behind the line

Oddometer:
    HELL YEAH too. :D

take my FB: sumarlin putra. or twitter : @soemarlien
    hopely i still here, :evil
  12. terpaksangaskus

terpaksangaskus Lonerider

Oddometer:
    OMG, Finally i found regional Indonesia (ceritanya campur2 sekalian ngelancarin pronouns gw:D)
  13. HafiNone

HafiNone n00b

Oddometer:
    Hello......wow keren! we got our own Indonesia Forum in here...perkenalkan..my name is None...lahir di jakarta..jadinya yah none jakarta..domisili lagi di new york...Im so excited that we have this forum...one day..one day I would like to ride around in Indonesia..but cost a lot of money and hassle to bring my GS1200 there..maybe I borrow from some one!

keep riding!!! and be safe :)

Attached Files:

14. HafiNone

HafiNone n00b

Oddometer:
    wow thats sucks..how is he doing? baik2 ajah? mahal ye spare parts dikirim dr spore?
  15. terpaksangaskus

terpaksangaskus Lonerider

Oddometer:
    Salam kenal semua..
    ane rider polos dari yogya :queenie

ohya, ada yg jual sticker ADV lokalan ?
  16. Yusra YNWA

Yusra YNWA Scorpio Rider

Oddometer:
    ngabsen di marihh

salam petualang Indonesia

:super

[​IMG]
  17. artnet

artnet i'm a motorcyclist

Oddometer:
    hai there none ... nice plan u got there ....

Hes ok and already continue his expedition, sparepart lumayan mahal tapi dapet diskon dari bengkel MBC tanggerang...
  18. blackcap

blackcap Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    hi all,

my names Rob and im currently sitting in Dili, timor leste. im about to do a lap of the country and then head into Indonesia on my way to Iceland. i was hoping some of you could point me in the direction of some remote and difficult to get to places that i can visit on my way through. it would be great to get some local knowledge from all of you so i dont miss the best parts of your country.

Cheers!
  19. R324

R324 Ordinary Rider

Oddometer:
    Hi, Rob..
    You are most welcome to visit Indonesia.
    For further information regarding your destination, please consult www.nusantaride.com or www.facebook.com/groups/nusantaride/

Should you have any other requirement, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,
    Reza.-
  20. mike cummins

mike cummins OUTBACK RIDER

Oddometer:
    Hey rob, I went through Dili in nov/dec , I can tell you what way I went ? It was so hot it wasn't funny so I was more interested in seeing some spots and finding a bed than I was burning around and doing a " man against the wilderness" episode. I took the road to balibo to see where the Aussies were murdered, then down to atambua to do my visa and get my carne stamped. After this I road to kefenamanue , please excuse the spelling, and stayed the night there, there is a big cheap hotel on the way in for about $30aud a night.
    You can park your bike around the back in safety and say hi to the young bloke who runs the place, he is a good bloke. After kef I pretty much rode through to kupang the sights and sounds on the way to kupang and the little villages are awesome. Its slow going and it's a big island so I will get back their again one day. By the way , their was a gun fight after I went through some day or so after at the border in atembua and the border was closed. It's worth being cautious ....... Kupang is a dump, however on the way in there is a hotel call crystals I think that's around $30 per night , it's a good joint to stay. If your taking your bike to larantoka u will take the slow boat, it's a pelni boat and takes 15 hours, get to the boat early and buy one of the staffs air cond cabins off them as this makes the trip much more pleasurable.
    I don't know how far your going but like all trips , there will always be something else to see but it's the crazy people you meet that are the icing on the cake. Safe trip mike. Ps you will need to get a visa for a land crossing into west Timor, it takes 3 days so make it your first priority.