CB750k Street Tracker

Discussion in 'Some Assembly Required' started by sailah, Jul 14, 2013.

1. duckman

duckman co conspirator

Oddometer:
    i wish you lived next door to me, you have the skills, tools and energy that i lack.
  2. Roadracer_Al

Roadracer_Al louder, louder, louder!

Oddometer:
    I see that you have one of those welding tables that Jody on weldingtipsandtrick.com hawks. Those things look NICE.

Having access to the water jet (best tool EVAR!) has really enabled you to bring your game to a whole new level.

Looking fantastic!!
  3. BRE

BRE Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Great progress, your builds have a fast pace to them, keeps us entertained.
  4. pennswoodsed

pennswoodsed lizards,bugs and me

Oddometer:
    Hard to believe that you don't do this for a living. But you might be burned out and jaded if you had had to earn your bacon doing this for others.
  5. sailah

sailah Lampin' it

Oddometer:
    Thanks dudes. Been on a self imposed break lately. On vacation actually at the moment. :D

I've really been enjoying the ninjas lately and not building as much. I suspect I will get after it soon. The tracker replica parts are probably about a two weeks away from delivery. I still need to to pick up the front end from my buddy.

I work at a feverish pace then I get burned out. I need breaks for perspective or else you make mistakes.

I have a feeling this will be my last build for awhile. Buying a business soon and I suspect free time will be short.
  6. 4play

4play Next?

Oddometer:
    I'm having so much fun with the Ninja I'm condsidering building a tracker version. We have miles & miles of fire roads here...
  7. sailah

sailah Lampin' it

Oddometer:
    I'm rarely impressed by a motor,but the 650 is a riot. Maybe not as hooligan as the ktm 950 lump but very fun.
  8. Roadracer_Al

Roadracer_Al louder, louder, louder!

Oddometer:
    Yep, we have 2 of them at our house. RacerWife has a Versys (which she absolutely adores) and I have a Ninja that turned out to be so useful, so pleasant a bike that I didn't feel right hacking it up for a dirt version.