Rocky Mountain Flea Market - See first post for Tips & Rules

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by neduro, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Lomax

Lomax Nanu-Nanu Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Congratulation on the Duc. :lol3

And congratulations to you too Ozman, NICE GS. :clap

Marc
  2. TooFast

TooFast Long timer

Oddometer:
    Thanks Marc, Got it from a little old lady :evil

[​IMG]
  3. Narsisco Lopez

Narsisco Lopez Addlepated

Oddometer:
    Ooo, la la. :tb
  4. HellSickle

HellSickle Scone Rider

Oddometer:
    That thing clearly needs a skid plate :deal
  5. TooFast

TooFast Long timer

Oddometer:

Big long one too and I'll be keeping my feet on the pegs btw.

So you're back from Trinidad already? Walking in high heels must be a bitch with a injured ankle/foot.

Ancient Chinese Proverb - Don't dab with big bikes
  6. TooFast

TooFast Long timer

Oddometer:
    [QUOTE Ooo, la la. :tb[/QUOTE]

If you hear a sonic boom this Friday it will be me doing high speed testing out your way. Mean while I'm having a Hyper anxiety attack waiting for it to get here.
  7. Narsisco Lopez

Oddometer:

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/C-NcOxFfGXk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  8. TooFast

TooFast Long timer

Oddometer:
    Thanks for posting this, watched it 3 times already.

Lots of good riding tips to think about while I wait for the bikes arrival.

9. Narsisco Lopez

Oddometer:
    Like riding in a hospital johnny with your ass hanging out? Please post pix of that... oh wait, never mind: DON'T! :lol3
  10. Patj551

Patj551 Motorcycle & Empowerment Coach

Oddometer:

I'll bring the hospital gown... BUT, I want my cash first!
    Signed,
    "Little Old Lady"

:gyro
  11. HellSickle

HellSickle Scone Rider

Oddometer:
    The ankle is mostly better, but I'm sticking with sensible pumps to avoid reinjuring it. :deal

[​IMG]
  12. TooFast

TooFast Long timer

Oddometer:
    "LOL",

You'll get your cash ok, it's printed and drying in the microwave as I type. I like to be a step ahead, or a bike length ahead.

I've got the hospital gown covered....got discharged from the hospital in one with pink flowers, wearing my not yet dry long leg cast, hiding my new 7 piece tib/fib.

And I have my old crutches hanging strategically in the garage so all I have to do is reach out and grab em when coming home from a "ride that didn't go as planned".

Hellsickle may want to consider this free advice.
  13. TooFast

TooFast Long timer

Oddometer:
    Cute, I didn't know you ran the Boulder Marathon. How did you do in those comfy red pumps?

14. HellSickle

HellSickle Scone Rider

Oddometer:
    They were a glittery blue. It was Halloween. I was a "drag racer". That was my first date with Paula and she helped me with my make up and bra.

Now..... Back to buying and selling shit.
  15. Plaka

Plaka Brevis illi vita est

Oddometer:
    Passable. Very passable. Get a pic on an old bike and post up in the Girl on an Old Bike thread! (really, it'd be too funny)
  16. TooFast

TooFast Long timer

Oddometer:
    Ya, I remember Paula telling me your man boobs were too big for the bra. She wanted to get you a bigger one.
    Other than that it was a natural she said. :deal
  17. MeterPig

MeterPig Meh

Oddometer:
    Getting back to selling...
    $100

Sheoi RF1000. L. USED (Now new). Never wrecked but has been dropped and or/whacked against something. (see photos). If that gets some all hot and bothered, buy a new one. I believe the helmet has plenty of life and if it didn't put the dreaded red spot of the middle of my forehead after an hour-It would be kept. I got a big, fat head. Which...Arai loves.

I love this helmet, but, recently discovered my head is Arai shaped not Sheoi shaped. My head is oval-not round. How I missed this for the last 10 years? I don't know.

Helmet seals, is quiet, vents well..and all that stuff you expect from Sheoi. I bought it 3 years ago....I think. Either way, it's been largely a shelf queen as the majority of my riding is dirt..now more dual sport. I used it for two track days in Portland and can attest is works at 150mph.

It has the normal clear scratches of being put on a shelf...etc..on the ground. One of the visors has a small scratch in it. Comes with dark and light visor.

Used helmets with this paint scheme on Ebay go for around 120-150. So...I am going for a hundred straight up. Picked up in Parker.

Photos.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  18. James Adams

James Adams wut

Oddometer:
    I have a set of Midwest Mountain Engineering levers that I just got for my 300, but I decided that I'm going to stick with stock. They're brand new and unopened.

Brake lever (for Brembo brake master cylinders): new was $55, yours for $50.
    [​IMG]

Clutch lever (for Brembo clutch master cylinders): new was $65, yours for $60.
    [​IMG]

Most KTM dirt bikes 125-540cc (excluding 400 LC4s) have the Brembo brake, but the Brembo clutch is primarily found on the 2-strokes and newer dirt bikes. Check the application chart (or your bike) to confirm.

Get the pair for $100. Shipping anywhere within the USA is another $20 because I don't really want to ship them :lol3 so come and pick them up in Colorado Springs.
  19. Plaka

Plaka Brevis illi vita est

Oddometer:
    Why would anyone get hot and bothered by a $100 used helmet that's been crashed at 150mph? (I mean, you said it worked...)

More seriously, I pay more attention to what someone does with their helmet when they take it off on the road. If they park it on the mirrors, it's a no-buy.

I never understand why people sell things they love. But then I don't understand why people love things either.
  20. MeterPig

MeterPig Meh

Oddometer:
    Uh, yeah, by worked, I mean...it didn't get sucked off my head like some of my other, cheaper helmets did.

The mirror parking think is odd to me..why not just set it on the ground? Not like its going to fall on the ground...when it's there already. Anyway....