Anyone considering the Tour of Idaho (T1) this summer?

Discussion in 'Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.' started by gameyogi, Jan 17, 2014.

1. birdcool

birdcool Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Mike, You can use my house to park your truck in Spokane. We should be able to take your wife to the train station too. email me if you want to confirm.
  2. gameyogi

gameyogi Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Our date is set, leaving on August 9th, I'll do a ride report when (if :D ) we get back
  3. Kootenai Rider

Kootenai Rider Long timer

Oddometer:
    Cool, hope to see pics. I am doing part of the T1 route, just from Lowell up to Wallace with a couple buddies in Sept....
  4. birdcool

Oddometer:
    Good choice kootenai on picking a T1 day. Gas is a pain, esp on fish butte fully loaded. But if u feel like u are running short on gas u can usually scrounge gas around 4th of july bridge or cedars from atv riders. Alas, that may not be so true in sept. mid week. food is going to taste so good by the time u get to Wallace.
  5. Kootenai Rider

Kootenai Rider Long timer

Oddometer:
    We're from up in that neck of the woods so we're going to break it up a bit, plus we've got a chase truck....hell, we've made it a career of running short on gas and getting lost in the Wallace area....:deal

I know, we're not the real deal T1 riders....guess we're just a bunch of posers...
  6. birdcool

Oddometer:
    The only poser is the non rider. Im up in spokane area too and even plan to be coming thru there for day 6 in early sept. On my TID run. May be i can ride sliw sweep wingman in your group.