The Official 2012 SX thread, may and probably will have spoilers.

Discussion in 'Racing' started by shrineclown, Sep 11, 2011.

1. shocker4her

shocker4her When I am King

Oddometer:
    What a epic battle that was going to be between CR and RV. Did anyone see what caught CR boot to his peg? I know he was wearing the new fox boots but it almost looked like his foot was glued to the peg. I really hope his knee is ok but history shows us, probably not. Was it me or did JS bascially say his bike sucks with out saying it last night? It might be time for the AMA to step in and talk to JBarcia before he hurts someone in the lights class and JS little brother should be fined for what he did...just race kid you would have gotten around JBogle soon enough. I bet Tyler Evans would have done more then bitch slap you Malcolm.
    As for Barcia promoting muscle milk:rofl
  2. shocker4her

Oddometer:
    It would be cool to see JS but that will not happen.
  3. zenjen

zenjen Go Outside

Oddometer:
    Bogle, so he can bitch slap James too. :D
  4. dtysdalx2

dtysdalx2 The only easy day was yesterday...

Oddometer:
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/B7hegneogTU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  5. skwidd

skwidd where does this lead?

Oddometer:
    Their foot pegs are a bit different than ours, longer spikes and very sharp so their feet don't move while slamming through the whoops.
    RC took a chunk out of his leg with one of his a few years back, they're like a damn treble hook if you get them the wrong way.
  6. anotherguy

anotherguy Long timer

Oddometer:
    I so wanted to see Reed beat Ryan. Now it's going to be a boring runaway season if Reed is out for any real time. He is tough but he's also pushing 30 and that looked like it did some damage.
  7. zenjen

zenjen Go Outside

Oddometer:
    It started out looking like it was going to be another dream season with Villopoto, Stewart, Reed, Dungey and Canard vying for the championship. Then, down goes Canard, Stewart is just not in it (mind, bike, etc.) and now Reed possibly out. So that leaves Dungey and with a new bike & team and no killer instinct it doesn't look like he will have anything for Villopoto. Unless Bubba can mount an unbelievable comeback it looks like the championship is Villopoto's to lose.
  8. RedRocket

RedRocket Yeah! I want Cheesy Poofs

Oddometer:
    RE; MA 800

Bullshit. He rode well, and deserved his finish.
  9. nachtflug

nachtflug I'm not going to talk about that.

Oddometer:
    If Stewart can win a few it would tighten things up for Dungey.

Also if JGR is so trick lets see them rig an electric start onto the Yamaha's the #7 bike needed it last night.

But they can't because at the end of the day JGR is just bolting after market parts on and making bullshit that doesn't really do anything with their NASCAR shop. Big fucking deal Joe Gibbs wouldn't know a torch from a brass hammer when it comes to building bikes.
  10. enduro0125

enduro0125 Sticks and Stones™..

Oddometer:
    And you know all about hooking them.

In fact I think ones hitting the line right now. :lol3
  11. enduro0125

enduro0125 Sticks and Stones™..

Oddometer:
    anotherguy in 3.....2........1
  12. WIsixfitty

WIsixfitty rock and roll the bones

Oddometer:
    from cyclenews this morning.
  13. zenjen

zenjen Go Outside

Oddometer:
    He needs a magic button, as it seemed last night he was in no hurry whatsoever to kick start his bike. He needs a magic clutch hand too.
  14. GotMojo?

GotMojo? Long timer

Oddometer:
    Great race up until the Reed crash. Hated to see that and hope he's ok. He tweeted a few times today but didn't really indicate how bad the injury is. More bad luck for Bubba.... and yea they should put electric start on these bikes.

Was it just me or was that the shortest start straight we've seen in quite awhile?
  15. nachtflug

nachtflug I'm not going to talk about that.

Oddometer:
    Al Baker would have had it done months ago.
  16. pbarmy

pbarmy Long timer

Oddometer:
    Well I think its not over yet,anything can happen to anyone,witness Reed this week.Villopoto has a speed advantage but as seen in past years he's not immune to the crash.WTF were we supposed to be watching when Stewart the 2nd and Bogle crashed,they went by the camera and it just showed an empty track,while the crowd erupted!?Camerman or director need some of Theismann's meds?Man I'm thankful for ANY coverage but each week it seems they set the bar lower,soon it will be below ground level.Whats with Sheheen calling Wey Villopoto in the heat?Well,on a positive note,Durham and Bogle were impressive,I hope they make Barcia earn his title.Best wishes to Reed for a speedy mend!
  17. anotherguy

anotherguy Long timer

Oddometer:
    Far be it from me to disappoint.

[​IMG]
  18. shocker4her

Oddometer:
    That is true they sharpen their pegs more then the average rider but that should not have made a difference. The only rider I knew who rode with really different pegs was Kyle Lewis, he used to weld another set on top of the stock set, I guess when you have short legs it helps....plus it didn't slow him down at the end of his career.
  19. B.Curvin

B.Curvin Feral Chia Tamer

Oddometer:

Thame here thweety.

:lol3

Seriously, I hope Reed recovers quickly.
  20. shocker4her

Oddometer:
    Why is everyone so hard on JGR? I was impressed to see Joe at the supercross race last night instead of being in Daytona, that is fucking awesome for him to show what sport he really likes. Lets face it Pro Circuit can't even fix the problems with the new Yamaha. I bet JS could win on a 2009 YZ450F.