Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2012, 09:28 AM   #1
Ndarko OP
MotoTrip

Oddometer: 12
Thumb Ride the adventure of Adriatic, MotoTrip- Guided Tours and Rentals..

Hello mates!

We are proud to be the first and only motorcycle tours and rental based travel agency in Croatia. We offer guided motorcycle tours along the Adriatic coast, and Croatia’s neighboring countries Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro. You can pick one of our scheduled tours:

• Sunset tour, which goes mostly along famous Adriatic coast and each evening is ended by a romantic sunset

• Phenomenal Island Hopping tour, a premium tour where you’ll get to know fourteen most famous Croatia’s islands and several national parks

• No borders tour, a superb mix of coastal roads and highlands, including famous national parks, river canyons and spectacular bay views along Croatia and its neighboring countries, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro

• Custom adventure- the deal where you inform us about your preferences, and we create a special tour only for you

• or you can just rent a motorcycle and ride without guides and support vehicles.
Ndarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:50 AM   #2
Ndarko OP
MotoTrip

All our tours include experienced multilingual guide on a motorcycle and support vehicle for luggage. We always prefer smaller groups, both for better individual contact and higher road safety of each participant.

As ‘Official Travel Partner od BMW Motorrad’, we work only with BMW motorcycles, offering you the best touring experience with R 1200 GS (ABS). More BMW models will be available soon.

All the details (dates, prices etc.) are available at our web page www.mototrip.hr , and if you have any questions, you can always contact us at info@mototrip.hr , or skype (mototrip), or here..

Special discount available for ADV Rider’s forum members.

A word from me, Darko (the owner):
‘I hope you like our website and what we have to offer. As a passionate photographer, I’ll try to update this post every once in a while with some of my newest photographs from our destinations. I’d like you all to see the beauty of our Croatia and neighboring countries, and I hope you’ll put it on your ‘must see’ list. C ya!’’
Old 02-14-2012, 10:54 AM   #3
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,723
one of the best sites i have seen for a tour company esp the detailed breakdown of each day (though adding the hotel name would be even better )
teizms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 03:12 PM   #4
Ndarko OP
MotoTrip

Hello guys! I've got to share with you- our new fleet of bikes arrived and here is a little 'trailer', anyone interested for the first ride? :)

You can follow our news and work at our facebook page (see the signature) - we'll always have some goodies to share :)

Cheers!

P.S. @teizms, thanks for the feedback!
Old 03-01-2012, 03:33 PM   #5
levain
STILL Jim Williams

Oddometer: 7,121
Wow. Well done. I'll be visiting the father in law on Naxos, Gr summer 2013. I swore I wouldn't get stuck on that damn island for 3 weeks again. The wife is already expecting me to split on a bike somewhere. I might be in touch since this is an area I'd love to explore!
1971 Lambretta DL
levain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:41 PM   #6
rschopp
Adventurer

Oddometer: 23
That looks amazing! What a great way to see the area.
rschopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 01:16 PM   #7
subybaja
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,889
Wow! Great website, and gorgeous photography! That's some stunning work!
Old 03-03-2012, 02:51 AM   #8
Ndarko OP
MotoTrip

Thank you mates for feedback, I'm glad you like it!

@Jim Williams, contact us earlier; even if you don't decide to go on a tour with us, we can arrange a meeting or help you with any advice you might need.

Cheers!
Old 04-13-2012, 11:47 AM   #9
Ndarko OP
MotoTrip

Hello again! As the season is starting, we've done some riding/shooting with one of our R1200GS's, hope you like this.. If you can imagine yourself here, give us a call :)

You can see a few more on our Facebook page, where all updades will be published..

http://www.facebook.com/mototrip.tours

and also, we have a new URL:
www.mototrip-tours.com

P.S.
Can't wait to get to the seaside in few weeks, so I'll have some more goodies to show! Cheers, ride safely!
Old 06-01-2012, 12:29 PM   #10
Ndarko OP
MotoTrip

May is one of our favorites! As summer season arrives, temperature of Adriatic sea rises just enough to take a quick swim; and the roads are not crowded with tourists like during the main season.

We did some fine tuning of our Phenomenal Island Hopping tour, so here are just a few shots.. Actually, it was more like a vacation with the excuse of 'fine tuning' :)

Relaxing on the ferry

Island of Vis

Island of Cres, town Cres

Hople you like the shoots, cheers!
Old 06-12-2012, 04:09 AM   #11
Ndarko OP
MotoTrip

Dear forum mates, we’ve got some great news!
MotoTrip has just released its official blog – www.RideTheAdventure.com

Our blog will cover everything related to motorcycling around the Adriatic coast, as well as many biker topics in general, some of which you can check out in our kickass category - workshop.

We’ll be blogging about all the great places that you can visit on tours with us, plus tons of really special stuff. Feel free to comment and share anything you like.

Cheers!
Old 08-04-2012, 02:20 PM   #12
Frgich
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 827
Appreciate your great service

Renting your bmw 1200 and dealing with the whole paper thing was very easy. I don't like dealing with a lot of paperwork . Customs officials in Bosnia and Monte Negro asked for the papers, but as I stashed them in one of the cases, they just let me go through the border, nice gesture

That said, MotoTrip is higly recommended from my side, bikes are brand new, Darko is also very nice and down to earth kind of guy,

ride on and all the best in your business venture ;-)
Old 08-11-2012, 05:09 AM   #13
Ndarko OP
MotoTrip

Thanks Frgich for your feedback; we were happy to offer you our services and even more happy to know you were satisfied.. You're welcome any time; also goes for everyone else. Ride on!!
Old 10-11-2012, 01:56 AM   #14
Ndarko OP
MotoTrip

Hello again!

I'd like to present you this short story from our last tour this season.. It is also a 'trailer' for all of you thinking of visiting this part of Europe- be sure you'll have a great time with us- or on your own, renting a motorcycle and roaming around!

Phenomenal weather and empty roads 'followed' us all the way turning this MotoTrip into a perfect season closure!

Hope you'll like them!

Waterfall in Jajce, Bosnia and Herzegovina; the only waterfall in the world that is just in the city centre!

Riding in sunset...

Sebilj, the trademark of Sarajevo (in Arabic 'Sebilj' means 'open source of water') is also known as 'the pigeon square'.

'Cevapi' is Bosnian's most famous meat dish, mostly served on a plain plate with onion aside. Delicious dinner :)

Riding along the Neretva canyon..

22 meters high Mostar's old bridge is known for its jumpers that are ready to face the fear jump in the cold Neretva river.. Very cool to see!

You can see the whole gallery at our Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/mototrip.tours

Ride on!
Old 11-28-2012, 02:48 AM   #15
Ndarko OP
MotoTrip

Hello everyone!

For 2013. season, we have a lot of things going on! Together with new tours from 'Speedy' category, we finally present you our guided tour dates for 2013. season! We've also updated some photos on the website, and have a lot more going on through the winter. Have a look at: www.mototrip-tours.com

IMPORTANT- we approve a special discount of 10% for all guided tour bookings made until 31.12.2012.!

See you in 2013!