ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Results: Will you be joining us for breakfast?
I'll be there - I'm hungry 5 71.43%
I don't like getting up that early but I might see you at the show. 1 14.29%
Hang out with a much of dirty bikers? Not a chance 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2014, 05:17 PM   #1
Ladybug0048 OP
Bug Sister
 
Ladybug0048's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Location: Spokane Valley, WA (the dry side of the mountains)
Oddometer: 10,531
Wink Its Showtime Spokane/Coeur d Alene

Let’s meet for breakfast before the Inland Northwest Motorcycle Show on Saturday. The show opens at 10:00 AM so let’s meet at 9:00 AM


Saturday March 15, 2014
9:00 AM
Felts Field
6105 E Rutter Ave
Spokane, WA


There is now a Fri. afternoon option too:


Quote:
Originally Posted by moto-treks View Post
Friday Meet-up


Inland Nortwest Motorcycle show
SPOKANE COUNTY FAIR & EXPO CENTER
404 N HAVANA - SPOKANE, WA

3:30PM (or there abouts)

I'm planning on a walkthrough before the crowds. Then it's off to Perry Street Brewing, 1025 S. Perry #2, Spokane, Washington. Should be there by 5:30 PM (or when Ms MT calls and says she's waiting ) for malt beverages and Perry Street Pizza I sure hope they open as planned

Ladybug0048 screwed with this post 03-11-2014 at 06:51 PM
Ladybug0048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 06:47 PM   #2
EmptiMind
Stoopid Youngin'
 
EmptiMind's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: PNW
Oddometer: 458
Man, that is early. Good thing I'm only like 3 miles away. I can roll out of bed, and continue rolling until I get there. As of now should count Rachael and I in. Her manager doesn't always listen properly though, so won't know for sure until her schedule is printed.
__________________
Just a fool on a Buell.
EmptiMind is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 10:18 PM   #3
smithe
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: Spokane, WA
Oddometer: 338
What time do people think they will make it to the show after breakfast or still be at breakfast? I will be at around mile 16 of a 24 mile run at 9am unless I get to running by 6am, then I will be wrapping up and able to hit breakfast about 930 or so after a quick shower.
smithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 12:15 AM   #4
EmptiMind
Stoopid Youngin'
 
EmptiMind's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: PNW
Oddometer: 458
I don't plan on leaving until after ten towards the show. I'm sure I'll be late to breakfast too. Since I never want to be there first.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
__________________
Just a fool on a Buell.
EmptiMind is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 01:26 AM   #5
moto-treks
Back Home
 
moto-treks's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Location: Spokane Washington
Oddometer: 1,770
There could a few still awake after Friday nights show and brewery fest that are able to roll in - but don't wait on me
__________________
Moto Trek'n to New York via the Trans Labrador Hwy, South America

Moto-Treks
moto-treks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 05:45 AM   #6
Ladybug0048 OP
Bug Sister
 
Ladybug0048's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Location: Spokane Valley, WA (the dry side of the mountains)
Oddometer: 10,531
Holy Cow! I could have sworn there was a few requests for a meetup for breakfast before the show. What time do you think breakfast is? Noon?

If you don't want to meet at 9:00 we can make it later. Tell me what you want to do. . . . .


Smithe you are getting a reputation already as a "I'll be late IF I show" What the heck are your running from.
Ladybug0048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 06:25 AM   #7
smithe
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: Spokane, WA
Oddometer: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybug0048 View Post
Holy Cow! I could have sworn there was a few requests for a meetup for breakfast before the show. What time do you think breakfast is? Noon?

If you don't want to meet at 9:00 we can make it later. Tell me what you want to do. . . . .


Smithe you are getting a reputation already as a "I'll be late IF I show" What the heck are your running from.
Let's stick to 9am, I will move my run to the afternoon or Sunday morning. I am just one of those crazies that enjoys running, I am actually training for a couple of events though, an ultra marathon in April followed by a marathon in June that should get me qualified to run the Boston marathon, I hope. Anyways, see you all about 9am!
smithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 06:36 AM   #8
moto-treks
Back Home
 
moto-treks's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Location: Spokane Washington
Oddometer: 1,770
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithe View Post
Let's stick to 9am, I will move my run to the afternoon or Sunday morning. I am just one of those crazies that enjoys running, I am actually training for a couple of events though, an ultra marathon in April followed by a marathon in June that should get me qualified to run the Boston marathon, I hope. Anyways, see you all about 9am!
My wife did a half marathon last year and is training for a tri this year so I have some idea of your commitment. Best of luck to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybug0048 View Post
Holy Cow! I could have sworn there was a few requests for a meetup for breakfast before the show. What time do you think breakfast is? Noon?
I remember a wise person talking about cats awhile back
__________________
Moto Trek'n to New York via the Trans Labrador Hwy, South America

Moto-Treks
moto-treks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 11:38 AM   #9
smithe
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: Spokane, WA
Oddometer: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by moto-treks View Post
My wife did a half marathon last year and is training for a tri this year so I have some idea of your commitment. Best of luck to you



I remember a wise person talking about cats awhile back
Which race is she doing? Is she training with anyone, team blaze or any of that?
smithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 01:42 PM   #10
EmptiMind
Stoopid Youngin'
 
EmptiMind's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: PNW
Oddometer: 458
Coupons at cycle gear, Westside, empire, powersport, allsport. At least those are all the places I've seen them. I've also got a few extra I'll bring along in case anyone forgets to grab some.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
__________________
Just a fool on a Buell.
EmptiMind is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 06:52 PM   #11
Ladybug0048 OP
Bug Sister
 
Ladybug0048's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Location: Spokane Valley, WA (the dry side of the mountains)
Oddometer: 10,531
In case you can't make it Sat. morning there's now a Fri. option:


Quote:
Originally Posted by moto-treks View Post
Friday Meet-up


Inland Nortwest Motorcycle show
SPOKANE COUNTY FAIR & EXPO CENTER
404 N HAVANA - SPOKANE, WA

3:30PM (or there abouts)

I'm planning on a walkthrough before the crowds. Then it's off to Perry Street Brewing, 1025 S. Perry #2, Spokane, Washington. Should be there by 5:30 PM (or when Ms MT calls and says she's waiting ) for malt beverages and Perry Street Pizza I sure hope they open as planned
Ladybug0048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:21 PM   #12
Live2Ride
Not Famous
 
Live2Ride's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Spoklahoma, Wa.
Oddometer: 3,807
Well, I won't be making the bike show. Weathers going to be nice, so I'm riding over to my son's place in Montana this weekend.
__________________
Loud pipes don't save lives, but they do let you know I'm in the area.
Live2Ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 03:23 AM   #13
Ladybug0048 OP
Bug Sister
 
Ladybug0048's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Location: Spokane Valley, WA (the dry side of the mountains)
Oddometer: 10,531
Have a good ride.
Ladybug0048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 06:05 AM   #14
sector
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: S Oregon Coast and Kootenays BC
Oddometer: 2,871
Hi Ladybug! I'll be at the show on Sat. I'm on someone else's agenda, but I hope we can make it to the Brewery or to Breakfast. (or both!) See ya there - I hope!!
__________________
07 Yamaha XT225 - Std Color
07 BMW F650 GS - Black




sector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:32 PM   #15
Ladybug0048 OP
Bug Sister
 
Ladybug0048's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Location: Spokane Valley, WA (the dry side of the mountains)
Oddometer: 10,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live2Ride View Post
Well, I won't be making the bike show. Weathers going to be nice, so I'm riding over to my son's place in Montana this weekend.
I hope it's better tomorrow than it is right now. It doesn't look like riding weather to me.
Ladybug0048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 04:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014