User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2009, 07:30 AM   #11
Donk45
Adventurer

Oddometer: 14
I've been checking a bunch of all season jackets out (mostly REV'IT) on Revzilla and can't decide which one to buy. What do you guys recommend?

I dont really ride in the rain but sometimes get stuck in it. I want something a little sporty, but definitely warm enough for temps in the low 50's/mid 40's. I drive a can am spyder (3 wheel) and will be doing some riding in November here in the DC area. The jackets that I am looking at are listed below (no part order), but I just cant decide. I do have a REV'IT air jacket that I love...

-REV'IT Ignition Leather Jacket : I really like the look of this jacket, but im not sure how warm it will keep me?

REV'IT Sirocco Jacket : like the looks, seems like a really good jacket, but doesnt jumpt out to me like some of the others

REV'IT Cayenne Pro Jacket: awesome jacket (from reading about it) but im not sure if I need to or want to spend this much money.

The other two that I am considering are the

Scorpion XDR Shock Waterproof Jacket - Really like this one too, how does it compare in quality to the REV'ITs?

Teknic Freeway Textile Jacket -like the high vis yellow.

ANy help would be greatly appreciated.
Donk45 is offline   Reply With Quote