Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2010, 09:54 AM   #1
sTE610vE OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,876
Thumb Trail Stand - Enduro and Dual Sport Portable Jack Stand

After dealing with my own and my riding buddies flat tires, chain maintenance and other problems on our dual sport rides I looked for a jack stand that I could easily pack on my dual sport bike. Since I couldn't find one I built my own a few years ago. The interest of my riding friends encouraged me to build some for them.

I decided to start Enduro Star Products llc to build and sell them, This is the latest version of what I call the "TRAIL STAND" model TS2. The Trail Stand adjusts in 1/2" increments from 11-1/2" up to 20" in height, and is constructed entirely of steel and zinc plated.

I also include a hook and loop strap to lock the front wheel, which increases the stability when lifting the rear wheel. It disassembles for easy packing, I pack mine in my rear tail bag, it also fits in my front fender tube pack. The length of the tube is 10-1/8 inches, the cradle and foot can be removed to make packing a simple task on almost any bike.

The price is 32.00 plus shipping (USPS Priority), (and tax if your in Kansas)

You can read more and purchase at http://www.endurostar.com/
and more pics and instructions at http://www.endurostar.com/ts2_instr.htm

Any questions or comments post here or email me at the link on the webpage.
Thanks for looking,
Steve

Lifting the rear wheel of my Husqvarna TE610E

Fixing a flat on my friends 950 Super Enduro, one of the tallest bikes I've ever seen and the stand had no problem, he had a stand made by another company that was too short to lift the rear wheel of the SE950 off the ground.

And this is one of my first prototypes holding up the front of a CRF450 to fix a flat after a nasty uphill ride that left our group with two flat tires and me with a nasty bent rim! Lifting the front of a off-road enduro bike like a CRF450 takes a stand that can reach high.

Cagiva Gran Canyon

sTE610vE screwed with this post 10-21-2012 at 09:20 AM
sTE610vE is offline   Reply With Quote