Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2010, 02:39 PM   #1
RocketMoto OP
2 Many Motersikles

Oddometer: 924
Talking Sena SMH10 Bluetooth Headsets - Inmate's Special GROUP BUY!

>>> Updated 23-June-2014 <<<

The Group Buy is still alive - well over 4 years and thousands of happy ADV Inmates. We're your #1 source for all Sena products.

Expert Knowledge, Friendly Service, the Best Tech Support in the universe and Awesome Prices - only from Rocket Moto.

IMPORTANT:
We've have plenty of inventory of both the Single and Dual *latest version 2.0* (USB charging port) Sena headset kits, with the release 5.x firmware. We also have all of the accessory clamp kits and various accessories like mounting plates, chargers and such.

= = = = = = = = =

Ordering:
You must verify your active member status by sending us an email or PM thru the ADVRider forum -- click "RocketMoto" on the left above our avatar, and select "Send email to RocketMoto".

After we acknowledge your email, orders must then be placed by phone or fax - call us toll-free (US and Canada) 1 877.LED.4BIKES (877.533.4245) option "1", or from outside of North America, +1 603.821.9588. We're in the Eastern US time zone, GMT-5, so keep that in mind when you call.

You may also fax an order to either of these numbers. If we're on other calls or in the shop, you'll be prompted to record a message; we'll call you back, promptly.

Shipping: Depending on distance $15-20 (dual) $13-16 (single) in ConUS for insured FedEx ground shipping to a residential address, for the first kit, additional kits on the same order, $6 each. International shipments gladly accepted, and we'll calculate the shipping based upon our actual cost. Examples - insured Priority Mail shipping to Canada by USPS/Canada Post $45; to the UK, Australia, New Zealand $50-60; to most of the EU $50-60. We can also ship USPS first class international for lower cost, but these is no in-transit tracking.

International Versions: We offer the North America version of the Sena kits. Sena now offers an optional charger kit with US, GB, EU and OZ wall plugs. ==> If you're outside of the USA or Canada, and need an exchange for a defective Sena item, under the two year warranty, you'll have to return the defective part to us insured/postpaid, and we'll make the exchange for you. <==

Payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Ca$h, etc... Sorry, we do not accept PayPal.

Pricing: How come I don't see the price listed? Sena has a MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policy. So, online you'll see that all Sena authorized dealers offer the same price - and you'll see those prices in our online store at RocketMoto.com. When you contact as indicated above thru this forum, we can provide the ADVRider only price to you, and you will have to call us to order - no online ordering. ADVRider members have been great to us and we like to support all of you, and help you to keep some money in your pocket. Everyone else pays 'full boat'.

What's the difference between what you're selling and what's on Amazon for le$$? The difference is we are an Authorized Sena dealer - the very first and longest running Sena dealer in the world. If you buy on Amazon or eBay and that seller is not listed as an authorized dealer on the Sena site, you are up the creek on warranty assistance. Read here: http://www.senabluetooth.com/shop/index.php. You need help from Amazon with technical issues? An emergency loaner unit while you are on vacation for that eBay seller? Yeah - good luck with that!

We get calls all the time from people that buy on Amazon and eBay (and from other non-authorized sellers) that need assistance because Sena will not help. Like the saying goes... We support our customers - and the other guys? Well you'll just have to find out. You pays your money and you takes your chances.

Hope we can earn your business.

====

Autocom | TPX Radar/Laser | Sena Bluetooth
| Hi-Power LED Lights
Shorai Battery | Techmount | Powerlet | Rowe PDM60 | Skene Design

RocketMoto screwed with this post 06-23-2014 at 06:08 AM Reason: The group buy continues...
RocketMoto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 08:05 AM   #2
Rustykfd
IBA #483

Oddometer: 83
Group Buy

Great deal........pair ordered.
Old 04-27-2010, 10:08 AM   #3
RocketMoto OP
2 Many Motersikles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustykfd
Great deal........pair ordered.
Thanks, Rusty!
| Hi-Power LED Lights

Old 04-27-2010, 12:29 PM   #4
Macho Man2
Adventurer

Oddometer: 62
Buy

I just ordered a single unit this morning what a great buy!! I've been wanting to pull the trigger on this for a while and have been doing alot of research on these and I think after all the research I've done this is the best going and th

is is probably the best deal on the net.

Bill
Macho Man2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:57 PM   #5
Flatlander53
Adventurer

Oddometer: 56
Good Deal

Just ordered a dual kit. Thanks Adam.
Flatlander53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 07:07 PM   #6
Mike in NJ
Adventurer

Oddometer: 46
Dual kit ordered

Thanks Adam!
Old 04-29-2010, 03:59 AM   #7
berabi
n00b

Oddometer: 3
Cool2 Adam@Rocketmoto - modern day legend

I've just ordered a dual kit for the UK - Adam is an awesome guy who I can't recommend enough. He is very helpful and only too happy to help if you e-mail or call him. Very quick response times and will definitely be recommending him to friends in the market for a new intercom/headset kit. Thanks mate!

Barry
berabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:53 AM   #8
Solstice0000
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 138
My pm

Hi Adam, I pm-ed you yesterday but haven't received any reply from you, so I'm just checking in to see if you have indeed received my pm (or not). Just a couple of questions (eg. does it come with the 3-pin UK type charger for my use in Singapore & Malaysia, etc etc). Thanks, Roy
Solstice0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 02:47 PM   #9
Road Kill
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice0000
Hi Adam, I pm-ed you yesterday but haven't received any reply from you, so I'm just checking in to see if you have indeed received my pm (or not). Just a couple of questions (eg. does it come with the 3-pin UK type charger for my use in Singapore & Malaysia, etc etc). Thanks, Roy
Good point. I just ordered my dual headset. Hopefully Adam can ship it with an Australian version of the charger.

Cheers,
David
Old 04-29-2010, 03:32 PM   #10
RocketMoto OP
2 Many Motersikles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Kill
Good point. I just ordered my dual headset. Hopefully Adam can ship it with an Australian version of the charger.

Cheers,
David
Hi Guys - the charger is 100-240 volts, so no issue there. I can order the kits with the appropriate plugs and I will see if I can get a stash of extra plugs to accommodate future international orders. In a pinch, a 5 volt USB-type charger for a mobile phone is all you really need.
| Hi-Power LED Lights

Old 04-29-2010, 03:52 PM   #11
David_Moen
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,226
Wow, from the reviews, it seems like these things are the shizzle! The only feature that I am not seeing is audio sharing. If you are using the intercoms as a rider to passenger intercom, both people cannot listen to the same music source. If this feature was available, I'd be on the phone, Visa in hand right now!
Old 04-30-2010, 01:41 AM   #12
spenserj87
Adventurer

Oddometer: 45
Single set, ordered. Too good a deal and I've just been needing a nudge.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:50 AM   #13
JDLuke
Ravening for delight

Oddometer: 8,644
Dammit,

I cannot afford this right now, but I somehow see myself placing an order anyway.
JDLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 08:47 AM   #14
yaknvdub
n00b

Oddometer: 3
Dual set ordered this morning! Thanks Adam!!!
yaknvdub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 09:12 AM   #15
jstcrashnthru
Livin' the dream

Oddometer: 1,211
Do you also sell any of their other headsets? I'm interested in this one:

3.5mm Audio Jack Microphone Clamp Unit (Part # SMH-A0303)

http://senabluetooth.com/index.php?tab_menu=acc#