Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2010, 11:15 AM   #1
DualSportDad OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,297
ADV riders in need of help: List

After Randy being stuck in a water hole while riding out by himself, without anyone to help him get out i thought it would be a good idea to get a help list put together.

this would be a list send out by e-mail with personal info such as your location (general area where you live), your name (first only is fine) and your phone number (preferably cell), that would be sent to me via e-mail.

this doesn't mean that you have to go out and help anyone, obviously we all have stuff going on during the day etc but if you are free and feel like helping it would always be a plus.

if you feel like being on the list please fill out the info below and e-mail it to me at "My Screen name @gmail.com" and i will update the list as i get info. if you ever want to be removed from the list please just fill out the same info and send me a e-mail asking to be removed.

Info:

Area:
Name:
Phone:

PS: Please keep in mind that this is my private e-mail address. please don't start sending me all kinds of BS joke of the day and politics e-mails. if you do i will remove/block you from my e-mail account. i'm sorry to be such a dick about this but i have a buddy of mine that sends me all kinds of politics e-mails all day long that keeps my phone beeping every 5 mins cause he sent me another e-mail that i don't care about.

DualSportDad screwed with this post 06-19-2010 at 11:26 AM
DualSportDad is offline   Reply With Quote