Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2010, 06:50 PM   #37
bingo43 OP
¡Que Viva!

Oddometer: 224
Thumb Day 4 100 miles Leon, GTO to San Miguel de Allende

Paul and I are both in an internet cafe here in SMA. Let the dirt and trash talk begin. Paul is not that good of a rider...just kiding. He´s great. We have had an unbeliveable day. Our good fortune has continued, weather has been perfect and the riding could not be better.

Guanajuato is a place for motorcycles. It is heaven. We took off from Leon about 9 and it stopped raining. That did not stop me from getting soaked by passing cars. The ride is only like 30 min and it is a blast. You get to the tunnels and it is a rush. We parked here beside the main market and I did some browsing while Paul...

let dogs pee all over his bike and tire. This dog particularly had it in for his tire because he kept peeing on it and then looking back at it to make sure he got it good.

Like I said...tunnels=amazing and fun. You can smell the fresh bread cooking a bakery right in the middle of the city. Here is a pic of Pablo behind me while I´m riding.

I had never been up to the lookout (bufa). The ride up was a blast. Cobblestone everywhere and very busy. Today was graduation day for most schools in mexico. Kids were in uniform with flowers that their parents had given them.

Here is me at the top and then us both.

more to come...
bingo43 is offline   Reply With Quote