ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Old's Cool > Airheads
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Results: I have been to the county of Fuckshire, it was ...
Nice? 29 13.18%
Nasty? 30 13.64%
Nasty but nice? 161 73.18%
Voters: 220. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-08-2011, 10:25 AM   #1291
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Oddometer: 3,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyboydeadly View Post
He already has and he already did....... Sorry i'll go now
You're not in the market to loan out the firestorm then? Have a heart, think back to when you only had an imaginary motorcycle (by which of course I mean that Kawasaki)...
Old 01-08-2011, 10:39 AM   #1292
Dirtyboydeadly
AKA. Shineyboydudley

Oddometer: 440
Quote:
Originally Posted by planktonnn View Post
You're not in the market to loan out the firestorm then?
No sorry shock horror i'm using it to go to work on as my car still only has 3 wheels and a bent axle
Dirtyboydeadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 10:41 AM   #1293
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyboydeadly View Post
No sorry shock horror i'm using it to go to work on as my car still only has 3 wheels and a bent axle
In the case of the car it literally is shock horror
Old 01-08-2011, 10:50 AM   #1294
pjcr12
Stercus accidit

Oddometer: 801
'Scuse me while I wipe away a small tear of gratitude....that's very good of you planktonnn, and I'm not poo-pooing the notion by any means, but the way I feel today, I can't make rational decisions at all. I'm as high as one of those fabric'n'twig things that are held aloft by a long piece of string. I had to go and do the washing up, clean the kitchen and hoover the household just to calm down. As the herbal molecules gradually vacate their place in my psycho-chemical fundament, I'm dancing the manic marimba and trying to get a grip. You know how it is with those old 'grandiose ideations' and electric energy rushes? I'm getting them on an industrial scale, and producing sparks from my fingertips for some inexplicable reason. I'll say this, though; I really fancy a long run in the springtime, up to Yorkshire and around and about, maybe do a loop and sneak back to my old patch in Zummerzet for old time's sake...if I haven't won the lottery by then, I'd love to borrow the STD1 for a couple of weeks (insured by me etc) for a run in the sunshine...as you know, I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to biking in the colder months. We can liase and arrange the borrow in the not-too-distant future, thanks triffically for the kind offer.

Here's pic of that beautiful bike just to keep this posting airhead-related, instead of me rambling on like a loon.
Attached Images

pjcr12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 11:20 AM   #1295
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjcr12 View Post
We can liase and arrange the borrow in the not-too-distant future...
Indubitably my dear Igor I need to work thru a couple of melties in the DMW loom & switchgear & get a rear tyre, MOT & we're there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjcr12 View Post
Here's pic of that beautiful bike just to keep this posting airhead-related, instead of me rambling on like a perceptive & awake individual.
Shit no, it doesn't look like that anymore. I must admit to having made a few little mods* that are, I'm afraid, not entirely what you might strictly call 'standard', perhaps we might henceforth best refer to it as 'The Forking Hideous One'?

* Not Roger Daltry, he's quite tall.

Laydees 'n' Gennlemen, I present (drum roll) 'The Forking Hideous One' -
Attached Images

Old 01-08-2011, 01:52 PM   #1296
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Fyi: Dmw -
Attached Images

Old 01-08-2011, 02:31 PM   #1297
pjcr12
Stercus accidit

Re dbd's timely interjection...I did ride it, and I did crash it. I don't know about you lot, but there's something really embarassing about a low-speed laydown in front of rush hour traffic...all those cage drivers tutting and sucking their teeth as you attempt to lever an RT off your leg, and spring up as if nothing had happened....aplomb, we call it. Naturally, it was a fellow biker who stopped and held back the cars so that they didn't drive around me in their impatience at being held up for exactly 3 minutes in their busy, busy, important lives...

Re planktonnn's timely insertion of a paste-job of my head onto that East European biker's body and his tastefull creation of an airhead frankenbike...what is it, exactly, about eastern european chopper-style bikes? They never fail to amaze me with their imaginative interpretations of the western-lifestyle-based, easy-rider approximations. Good for them, I say, you can never get enough of flame-jobs and goat horns on motorcycles....I'm surprised they haven't caught on more, here in the 'Free West', rock'n'roll groovy-land of opportunity and 24-hour party-pizza-people.

I've decided, by the way, to award a special prize to the best paste-job of my head onto an otherwise unrelated background, goat or fringe and tassled male model, that anyone can come up with. Yes, it'll be a Harley belt'n'buckle, but ask yourselves this: have you got one?
Old 01-09-2011, 08:56 AM   #1298
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

This was the original donor chassis for the DMW, 50 including delivery.
Attached Images

Old 01-09-2011, 09:03 AM   #1299
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

This was the original donor for the MeMW -
Attached Images

Old 01-09-2011, 09:11 AM   #1300
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

The current version of which (MeMW K2) is sort of like this, waiting for either an engine refresh (129k rings, seals & gaskets) or a cheap (low cost) 2nd hand (cheap) engine to wander by -
Attached Images

planktonnn screwed with this post 01-09-2011 at 09:23 AM Reason: r
planktonnn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:18 AM   #1301
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

The tail end sort of works, & will do by the time I've banged & tapped & scraped it. Obviously hacked from the front of a another tank, the one that got a bit scraped up when I rode into the roundabout (see 'Planktons Letters to the Corinthians Concerning Stupidities', Chapter 14, Verses 14 to 41) -
Attached Images

Old 01-09-2011, 11:28 AM   #1302
pjcr12
Stercus accidit

Yes, yes, yes, that's a very interesting set of motorcycle-related info'n'pics planktonnn, but guess where I've been? That's right, The People's Republic of North Korea ! Here's a pic of me with some of my new buddies...first off, we're going to take Manhatten and then move south into my new kingdom of South Carolina where, so I hear, the livin' is easy...
Attached Images

pjcr12 screwed with this post 01-09-2011 at 11:32 AM Reason: Delusions of grandeur
Old 01-09-2011, 11:40 AM   #1303
pjcr12
Stercus accidit

Quote:
Originally Posted by planktonnn View Post
This was the original donor for the MeMW -
I've still got the back-ache from hauling that fucker into the back of my old van, many moons ago....I think you should just stuff the engine back in it, and go for the mega-mileage K record. As I recall, there wasn't anything actually wrong with the engine was there? And in any case, I think the world is now ready for that unique and stylish chopped up tank refitted as a seat hump. No one else has got one, have they? And, as I recall (2), that K went like shit off a shovel*.

* A technical term
Old 01-09-2011, 11:59 AM   #1304
Lornce
Lost In Place

Oddometer: 17,878

We're not worthy.

Lornce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 01:12 PM   #1305
pjcr12
Stercus accidit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lornce View Post

We're not worthy.

No, but you are Lornce....don't be fooled by my scam with the North Koreans, it's only a ruse to get me established in South Carolina. I'll 'let them go' after my coronation, and then my real plan will be put into place, which is as follows:

a) The introduction of a genuine republic based on common law* and sound
money.

That's it, simple really. No corporations whatsoever, no quasi-governmental
organisations in any form, no dual-citizens, no lobby interests, a cull of all lawyers, an altruistic and true educational and medical system, and a complete separation of any and all 'belief-systems' and the state. Sovereign citizens will be allowed to believe any old shit they want to, but they'll have a hard time getting past the special ADV council on 'straight thinking' and, to pay for all necessary expenses, over and above individual costs, money issued by the new republic will be under the strict control of 50 year old
postmistresses with a parsimonious bent. There will be an army, but it will never set foot outside the republic, and all natural resources will be developed and conserved for the common good. All forms of mind-shit, like TV, Hollywood, glossy magazines, bad food, bad medicine, and all other poisons will fade into oblivion due to the ban on corporations. No business will be allowed to employ more than 25 people, to spread innovation and share out earning potential, all energy needs will be accounted for by guys operating out of 'invention sheds' and hemp will produce all manner of amazing stuff, from fabrics, oil, paint, fuel and construction materials. Genuine gurus will be attracted to the new republic, so as to gradually get the citizens heads together while the generational shift is underway, but the new-found pleasures of levitation and easy-orgasms will take care of any understandable reticence to embrace change. Naturally, under the hemp industry, all liquors and smoking products will take on a whole new meaning, and the overall vibe will be mellow.....

* Common Law = Cause No Harm. That's physical, emotional, mental and financial. No if's, no but's and definitely no maybe's....