ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Old's Cool > Airheads
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Results: I have been to the county of Fuckshire, it was ...
Nice? 29 13.18%
Nasty? 30 13.64%
Nasty but nice? 161 73.18%
Voters: 220. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-09-2011, 02:00 PM   #1306
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Oddometer: 3,868
The Post That Editing Forgot!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjcr12 View Post
...first off, we're going to take etc.
+
Quote:
That's it, simple really, the overall vibe will be mellow.....
But none of this can happen until AFTER the Yellowstone Caldera explodes. It's all in the microfilm I sent, don't tell me your microfilm reader's up the spout again?!? Ok, we'll do it your way, I shall have the plans produced as a series of illuminated scrolls with woodcut illustrations & placed in the usual spot (3rd cave to the left, high up, somewhere in the Sinai Desert) in the usual manner (in some old jars or amphora in a corner). Do have dear Hakim Chiltbugra 'find' them as usual eh?

Of course if you were really dedicated (sick, lonely) you'd have taken the time & effort to have replaced all the heads but one, which would have been funnier (rule three: opposites are always funny). However the mere fact that you did but one insertion does mysteriously & unexplainably (so don't ask) demonstrate to Dr. Me, & my esteamed collegues Dr. I & Dr. Myself, that you're applying a sensible decision making process on the 'time/effort/fuck that' rationic quotientmentalism front. This we should call progress.

Quote:
Common Law = Cause No Harm. That's physical, emotional, mental and financial. No if's, no but's and definitely no maybe's....
This is entirely equivalent to
Platos definition of justice, as voiced via Socrates in 'The Republic'. Have you been hanging round down the library again? You know you're banned. All that education what goes on there in those there grand spires of Oxfraud must be rubbing off*

Quote:
I've still got the back-ache from hauling that fucker into the back of my old van, many moons ago....stuff about putting engine back in n ting
Yes, the seller was less than helpful I thought. Buuuuut, did you climb into the back while the van was doing 70mph along a goat track & pick it up after it fell over? No, no you didn't. This, you say, is because you were 'driving the van ferfuxake', but it didn't look that way to me. In relation to falling bikes or low speed drops I have a personal proclivity for simply throwing myself under them, it seems so much cheaper? Once Unkle Ugly (Paul) was my driver for a gig in 'Nam** and we had to go over a happily retracted rising type bollard to get to the load in. He was hysterically reluctant to risk it coming up under his lovely high quality vehicle (Vauxhall) and so I lay on the retracted bollard and fucking screamed at him to drive over me & I'd cussion it if it rose. Our loss is Hollywoods 'gain'.

Re: Engine. Thing is, my dear fellow engine extraction ninja colleague pjcr2001asparceoddity(directorscut), the ever amusing, never logical & increasingly Jesus resembling*** Asstral has sorned the K75s I sold him (& rebuilt 3 times), and is looking to sell (at a very optomistic 1400!?!) as he is short of cash because, amongst a plethora-rama of other reasons, he did not have his annual crash last year. Sooooooo I might drop the 50-60k motor out of his K while he's 'confused' (1974 to present, no variation expected) & jack my K motor up in to it. For the purposes of litigation this does not constitute an admissible confession of intent. It is just a joke. You may not recognise it as such due to no funny, which is a double bluff because I may just do it.

Kind regrudges,

Mr. Barry Noid.

* Which by a startling coincidence is the reason you were banned from the library in the first place? Ha. Ha ha. Cough.
** Cheltenham.
*** A VERY LOT!?! I am currently trying to persuade him to dress in biblical garb & I'll drive him from cathedral to cathedral. He can just pop in, grab a reliquary or ark of the covenant or Spear of Desiny or something - Say 'Dad just asked me to pop in & borrow this back for easter, you don't mind awfully do you?' then pop back into the van etc.

While I'm at it that Lornce fellow worries me, it's like he's everywhere I go. Just me being silly no doubt. Anyway, did I show you my new radiator in the Shedquaters? -
Attached Images

Old 01-09-2011, 02:08 PM   #1307
Dirtyboydeadly
AKA. Shineyboydudley

Oddometer: 433
Poor Arsetral if he hadn't spent 50,000 on that 3 wheel money pit and sold more onions he might be in a better monetary position.
Dirtyboydeadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 02:19 PM   #1308
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Over to you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyboydeadly View Post
Poor Arsetral if he hadn't spent 50,000 on that 3 wheel money pit and sold more onions he might be in a better monetary position.
Well indeed, but this is the way of Asstral, best observed from a minimum of 10 metres off. Oh, and I gave him all your contact points & copies of your house car & bike keys and told him you'd be delighted to give him a hand with the K & Robin. No, there's no laughing emoticon. I'm fucking serious.

He should of course convert the K to batteries -
Attached Images

Old 01-09-2011, 02:22 PM   #1309
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Quote:
Originally Posted by planktonnn View Post
I'm fucking serious.
No I'm not
Old 01-09-2011, 02:22 PM   #1310
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Quote:
No I'm not
Yes I fucking am.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:33 PM   #1311
Dirtyboydeadly
AKA. Shineyboydudley

And so too am I
Old 01-09-2011, 02:35 PM   #1312
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Quote:
And so too am I
And so three am I to infinity no returns.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:36 PM   #1313
Dirtyboydeadly
AKA. Shineyboydudley

Quote:
And so three am I to infinity no returns.

There is always one hey Planktonnn
Old 01-09-2011, 02:42 PM   #1314
Dirtyboydeadly
AKA. Shineyboydudley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&v=qciVXUHTN10
Old 01-09-2011, 02:43 PM   #1315
Dirtyboydeadly
AKA. Shineyboydudley

Balls how do you post a vid properly
Old 01-09-2011, 02:48 PM   #1316
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Copy the embed code & paste in post, but this vid doesn't seem to be of anyones balls?

planktonnn screwed with this post 01-09-2011 at 03:08 PM Reason: to remove the vid cos it's also in the reply post next, do like to keep things tidy, don't you?
planktonnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 02:49 PM   #1317
Dirtyboydeadly
AKA. Shineyboydudley

Quote:

Copy the embed code & paste in post

Urm English please
Old 01-09-2011, 02:59 PM   #1318
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Ok, Olde Englishe...

Quote:
Urm English please
Oh let it be known that on ye Yewtube webbeshite that one doth find on thy ancient & mythical 'internet' of olde & wonder, one doth seek ye magical embed button below the majic picture of the deville cast therein, or of a sealion wyth a buckette, depending.

On pressing thereon one be-eth majickally transpoted to ye bit where one can select size and borders & stuff. Now, young sorcerers apprentice, comes the hardest & dangerous part of thous holy quest. You must highlight the embed code shown in the box & copy it, and only then canst thou pass the 11.3 headed beast that awaits all who dare to fuck about with this stuff, and paste it into your post here in the majical kingdom of ADV where all is good & fair.
Old 01-09-2011, 03:01 PM   #1319
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Quote:
Oh let it be known etc.
Really, do I have the time to be making this shit up already? I'm getting worried & more relaxed at exactly the same instant. No wonder I've got a year long certificate...
Old 01-09-2011, 03:45 PM   #1320
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Question Can I have a Yeeeeeeessssssssss Looooooooorrrrrddddddd!!! ?

I think, in terms of posting shit, we should call this BIG SUNDAY!?!