|03-12-2011, 08:44 PM||#1|
Joined: Aug 2005
Location: Northeastern Vermont
Dual Sport Luggage Racks
Dual-Sport Luggage Racks for:
Suzuki DR-Z400 S + SM
Suzuki DR-Z400 E
Kawasaki KLR650 '08 and up
Here's a link to my website: http://www.moto-racks.com/
DRZ 400 S/SM Rear Luggage Rack - Made in the USA
This is a strong, lightweight rack with a large platform to mount a RotopaX fuel or water pack, tail bag, dry bag, multiple bags, etc. New design allows any type of side racks to be used.
* Guaranteed to fit your DR-Z400 S or SM
* Easy bolt on installation with no drilling or hassles.
* Guaranteed against breakage
* Large 14.25" X 14.25" platform
* Light weight
* Large bungee loops allow pass through of various sizes of Fastex type buckles and keep straps captive.
* Threaded mounting plate for quick and easy mount/dismount of a RotopaX Pack Mount. 1 gal. & 1.75 gal. Gas Packs or Water Packs fit this rack.
* Steel Tube Construction
* Satin Black Powder Coat Finish
* Sits flush with top of seat so the rack won't hit you in the lower back if you slide off the back
* Makes a good handle for pulling the bike out of the mud.
* All hardware is included.
$114.00 plus shipping to:
USA = $14.00
Canada = $38.00
United Kingdom = $58.00
Australia = $58.00
Somewhere else? PM me and I'll provide a shipping quote.
All racks have a mounting plate for the RotopaX Pack Mount.
The flat bar brackets mount to the rear of the sub-frame tabs. This leaves the tab clear for the mounting of all types of side racks.
Nuts are welded to the underside of the mounting plate. This allows quick mount/dismount of the RotopaX Pack Mount.
Shown with the RotopaX 1 gal. fuel pack attached. The new RotopaX 1.75 gallon fuel pack will fit on this rack too.
DRZ 400 S/SM Side Racks
Side racks are designed to hold the Wolfman Expedition Dry Saddlebags and the bungee loops will accept their metal attachment clips. They'll also accept any other throw over type saddle bags. The extremely light, flexible and well rounded Givi E21N (21 liters) side cases can be mounted using our optional welded on pre-drilled tabs.
Easy bolt on installation with all hardware included.
Works with or without the top rack.
Price: $189.00 plus 18.00 shipping
The pre-drilled Givi mounting tabs are an additional $25.00. Just bolt on the Givi hardware and you're ready to go. (Givi hardware not included.)
Picture shows optional mounting tabs welded on for attachment of Givi hardware.
Tom - '07 DR-Z400S, '05 DL650
Dual Sport Luggage Racks: DRZ400, DR650, KLR650, WR250R: http://www.moto-racks.com
"I sort of realize there's a fundamental truth to our nature. Man must explore." -CMDR. David R. Scott
jackpiner57 screwed with this post 10-29-2013 at 10:39 PM
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|