Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2011, 06:09 PM   #1
Zahnarzt OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 255
The TT600 Thread

There are a few threads out there for the XT600, but I haven't been able to find one specifically for the TT600.
As I have found out over the last few years, the XT and TT are similar but in no way are they the same bike.
I thought this would be a good place for us few brave hearted souls who still have knees enough to kick this big girl over, to share upgrades, parts interchangability and racing stories - I have seen a few TTs in AHRMA unlimited races, and alot of old timers say "man I had one of those ...."

Here is my '84, with KX500 front and custom bash plate. I have used it mostly for trail riding and some hill climbing, but mostly I work on it

My next mods will be upgraded exhaust and carb(?) and finding someone to make me a stiffer rear spring.

Please post pics of your TTs in action (current or previous) if you have them. I really like the history of these bikes as well as the frustration of trying to find parts
I would also like to hear how the TTR is doing on the other side of the pond. It doesn't seem to have changed much, and if I have an opportunity to get over there I may have to snag one.