Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2011, 08:30 PM   #11
CurDog
Adventurer

Oddometer: 54
Wicked Think like a thief!

Don't give up on your bike. You need to get proactive and go find her. Do not sit back and wait for the police. They may or may not prove to be much help. But there are a lot of things that you can do. First off, you need to try and think like the kind of thief that would take your bike. If you can't think like that, you need to enlist the help of some of your shadier friends. Most likely, the thieves were young and just took it out for a joy ride. After they get bored they will most likely dump it somewhere or sell it for a few bucks. Along the way, someone will get sloppy and they will get caught or seen. You may want to post a "Rewards" notice but whatever way you choose, you need to get the word out. The more people looking for the bike, the more likely it will surface.

Unfortunately, due to the line of work I am in, I have had to do this many times in the past. The good news is that 95% of the items stolen eventually turn up. So, do NOT give up! I want to read more adventures from the Kern County Kid.
CurDog is offline   Reply With Quote