Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-2011, 09:21 AM   #2161
JimVonBaden
"Cool" Aid!

Oddometer: 50,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartmyNx View Post
Yes, now post up some ride reports so we can pour all over them looking for self implication or proof you're a shitty rider.
I have, and amazingly took no shit for it.

Jim
JimVonBaden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:22 AM   #2162
spaiduhz
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 122
Quote:
This... Like a little girl hiding behind a tree playing hide-and-seek running out in front of you... Or errant, unsecured aircraft engines falling from the sky.

Am I the only on that thinks about fate and chance before I shoot my big mouth off, "it could".

It COULD have been a Peterbilt 959 coming around that curve trying to pass that van...

Are you that daft? It can ALWAYS be worse!

Don't be. You'll never ride that fast. Specially when it "could be" for riders that don't ride around waiting for bad things to happen to them.

Yeah, being run off the road by a random chance event. He should have been prepared for "wrong place at the wrong time".

Now THAT we can agree on.
It's cute how you always have something witty and well thought out to add to the conversation. You are among the top few active posters who add to the entertainment value of any thread that you graced us of your presence!

Who cares if your cute insults have little relevance the current discussion! It's only important that you have a word in, right?

It's adorable how you have a thinly veiled vendetta against those who have pointed out your dangerous lack of riding skills. Or is it because you have a crush on me?! Oh my! A teenage girl had one for me recently, the warm fuzzy feeling I get from reading your replies is somewhat similar. If that was true, I have to make a stand that I do not lean on homosexuality. Sorry!

It's also commendable how you display your staunch beliefs that safety takes the back seat when fun, reckless and dangerous riding is involved! Yes sir bob, please continue with whatever it is that you are doing!

You know what else is cute? Your righteous beliefs that fate takes precedence over anything else. When anyone is going to crash, its only right to wring your arms in despair and curse whatever it is that you worship, if applicable, right? Anyone who believes in making their own luck is always sadly mistaken. Why bother following laws, and gearing up when there is a chance a Qantas jet turbine will fall and land on you? When fate wants to smite you, he will! Surely, this is the most enlightening revelation I have had yet!

It's also quite manly how you like making violence a priority. I am sure that countless women out there are dripping wet by your very presence! Who cares if anyone else out there have spent time in the service? While I was wasting time protecting key installations with my dated AR-15, our man has been picking fights with random people. Truly, a man among men!

I propose a toast, to our friend, IheartmyNx. Hurrah!
spaiduhz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:24 AM   #2163
lemieuxmc
Banned

Oddometer: 3,360
Bravo!

Well played, good form.
lemieuxmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:26 AM   #2164
IheartmyNx
Ihave2draft

Oddometer: 3,841
Shhh, I'm trying to show how stupid it looks when ppl blow shit way out of proportion with words like "could have" here...

And how simple chance and random events do not intersect or exist in HTT's lives, as they MUST have guilt and blame to asses their judgments.

Hey, it could happen?
Old 07-14-2011, 09:32 AM   #2165
Rapid_Roy
finally understands

Oddometer: 25,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir-Faire View Post
Both BMW guy and the two "featured" riders are complete dipshits. The two supermoto riders are also demonstrate continued idiocy by not realizing they were doing pretty much the exact same thing BMW guy was about 20 seconds before they wrecked. Jackasses.
I am kinda agreeing with this.

Never can tell what will be coming at you in your lane, which it is best to stay in IMO, at all times. In my case, it was a car on some switchbacks in the Rocky Mountains. I could tell the driver shaved that morning, and he was scared spitless, when we went by each other.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:46 AM   #2166
IheartmyNx
Ihave2draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaiduhz View Post
It's adorable how you have a thinly veiled vendetta against those who have pointed out your dangerous lack of riding skills.

I think you're confusing my defending myself with vindicating myself... Find one post where I exonerated myself for my actions.

Quote:
It's also commendable how you display your staunch beliefs that safety takes the back seat when fun, reckless and dangerous riding is involved! Yes sir bob, please continue with whatever it is that you are doing!
The only one who's taking it in the back seat here, is you.

FACT, not HERE SAY or INTERPRETATION: That vid showed the rider, AT ONE TIME crossing the double yellow, not once endangering himself or anyone else AT THE TIME. Then, a random rider presents himself overtaking from around a blind curve, causing the lead KTM rider to change his course causing him to leave the roadway and albeit small, crash.

WHO is operating a vehicle in a safe manner here?

Quote:
You know what else is cute? Your righteous beliefs that fate takes precedence over anything else.
WTF are you talking about, "precedence"? Are you implying that in the absence of fate, there is no such thing as an accident?

I'm lost on your rational here.

Quote:
When anyone is going to crash,

You mean when there is fate and a subsequent accident or crash? Or any crash?

Are you implying when there is a crash, there is no such thing as fate, and being in "the wrong place at the wrong time"?

Wow, that's a good way to look at things...

Quote:
its only right to wring your arms in despair and curse whatever it is that you worship, if applicable, right? Anyone who believes in making their own luck is always sadly mistaken. Why bother following laws, and gearing up when there is a chance a Qantas jet turbine will fall and land on you? When fate wants to smite you, he will! Surely, this is the most enlightening revelation I have had yet!

It's also quite manly how you like making violence a priority. I am sure that countless women out there are dripping wet by your very presence! Who cares if anyone else out there have spent time in the service? While I was wasting time protecting key installations with my dated AR-15, our man has been picking fights with random people. Truly, a man among men!

I propose a toast, to our friend, IheartmyNx. Hurrah!
Old 07-14-2011, 09:51 AM   #2167
JimVonBaden
"Cool" Aid!

Oddometer: 50,258

Jim
JimVonBaden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:52 AM   #2168
IheartmyNx
Ihave2draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid_Roy View Post
I am kinda agreeing with this.

Never can tell what will be coming at you in your lane, which it is best to stay in IMO, at all times.
OMG, so now we don't only need to enter blind curves slow, fore we might not know there ar stopped vehicles in the roadway...

But now we need to ride slow, fore we never can tell what will be coming at you in your lane?

For the love of PETE! When the hell can I ride? And the way I want to?
Old 07-14-2011, 09:57 AM   #2169
O.C.F.RIDER
Loose nut behind h/bars

Oddometer: 4,876
Quote:
You're excused, under article GOD, sub section DOUCHE paragraph, BAG.
You keep this up, and before you know it you'll be in the running with The Zerk for biggest jack-off on ADVrider. For someone who admittedly was somewhat limited experience,

for NOT hitting things, you sure seem to know an awful lot.

For the record, the guy's on the Sumoto's were a couple of assholes. As was Mr.BMW.

'75 Kawi 900 Z1...'90 Kawi ZX11...'03 Kawi ZRX 1200...'01 VOR 400E
O.C.F.RIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 10:02 AM   #2170
IheartmyNx
Ihave2draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.C.F.RIDER View Post
You keep this up, and before you know it you'll be in the running with The Zerk for biggest jack-off on ADVrider. For someone who admittedly was somewhat limited experience,

for NOT hitting things, you sure seem to know an awful lot.

For the record, the guy's on the Sumoto's were a couple of assholes. As was Mr.BMW.

Now are we head-hunting mistakes?

PS, not that you care, but mine and the video in debate were two separate non-related issues.

Same-way traffic stopped for me, and opposing traffic, LOC, overtaking, and running a rider off the road for it.

My issue was I was never forced off the road. Context? You're out of it.

IheartmyNx screwed with this post 07-14-2011 at 10:07 AM
IheartmyNx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 10:10 AM   #2171
O.C.F.RIDER
Loose nut behind h/bars

Quote:
Now are we head-hunting mistakes?My issue was I was never forced off the road. Context? You're out of it.
I see you've started up your own thread on this "over the line" bullshit. Listen Sparky, ANYONE who's been riding and doing it fast and safely for a long time will tell you that going over the line (unless you HAVE to to avoid getting killed) is one of THE BIGGEST "no-no's" that there is.
Concerning my being "out of context", I'm pointing out to those who may not have happened across you elsewhere on ADVrider, that you're a NOOB to riding. That's by your own admission elsewhere.
All I can say is that if one of those fucking assholes on the Sumoto's came into my lane and almost clipped me................they're gonna find out just how fast a "grey-beard" can get turned around, run down their stupid asses, and then find out what "retard strength" is.

Go over the line all you want, just hope it's not me you come across.

Old 07-14-2011, 10:12 AM   #2172
IheartmyNx
Ihave2draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.C.F.RIDER View Post
I see you've started up your own thread on this "over the line" bullshit. Listen Sparky, ANYONE who's been riding and doing it fast and safely for a long time will tell you that going over the line (unless you HAVE to to avoid getting killed) is one of THE BIGGEST "no-no's" that there is.

All I can say is that if one of those fucking assholes on the Sumoto's came into my lane and almost clipped me................they're gonna find out just how fast a "grey-beard" can get turned around, run down their stupid asses, and then find out what "retard strength" is.

Go over the line all you want, just hope it's not me you come across.

So you like my sig line?

Closed minded? Nawww, we can' be...

We like to bitch about trees, earth and oil, but in reality we rather not do a god damned thing to fix it.

Thanks for proving another point.

"All I can say is that if one of those fucking assholes on the Sumoto's came into my lane and almost clipped me"

Oh look. More what-ifs...
Old 07-14-2011, 10:22 AM   #2173
O.C.F.RIDER
Loose nut behind h/bars

Quote:
So you like my sig line?

Not really
Closed minded? Nawww, we can' be...

No, not closed minded, EXPERIENCED!
We like to bitch about trees, earth and oil, but in reality we rather not do a god damned thing to fix it.
??????

Thanks for proving another point.
Would that point be that you don't know what you're talking about?

"All I can say is that if one of those fucking assholes on the Sumoto's came into my lane and almost clipped me"

Oh look. More what-ifs...
Hmmmmmmmmmm, what-if............you rode with me? You'd learn how to ride better!
Old 07-14-2011, 10:28 AM   #2174
IheartmyNx
Ihave2draft

I doubt that. Anytime sweetheart, anytime... But you'd have to change your tires 1st, darling.
Old 07-14-2011, 10:37 AM   #2175
O.C.F.RIDER
Loose nut behind h/bars

Quote:
I doubt that. Anytime sweetheart, anytime... But you'd have to change your tires 1st, darling.