ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-15-2005, 05:49 PM   #361
88NX250
Team USA
 
88NX250's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Seattle, WA
Oddometer: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by das Rider
I expect to find pieces of DRZ in it's exhaust ; )
he he he

this is going to be such a good ride...we have been shit talking for a week already!
88NX250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 05:57 PM   #362
das Rider
Professional Hobbyist
 
das Rider's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Location: Redmond, WA
Oddometer: 719
Photography

I'm bringing a camera on this trip and will have it on both rides. I hope you guys are in the mood to be photographed. I'd like to get some action shots that will end up here on Advrider.com. The world should see our home riding area, our hardware, and our intrepid adventurers. That may mean I'll need you to stop, turn around, and run through that creek or bog one more time, but it will be worth it. To me anyway. And if you crash, lay there until the camera bike shows up!

You can see a sample of my photography at www.laceyphoto.com.

Something like this would be nice, only on a GS.

__________________
Riding a motorcycle is 90% mental, the other half is physical.

http://laceyphoto.smugmug.com/
das Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 07:19 PM   #363
gentry OP
For Reasons Unknown...
 
gentry's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Oddometer: 3,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by das Rider
I expect to find pieces of DRZ in it's exhaust ; )

Dont worry, if I get stuck behind you Ill try to slow down enough to not bump you






















__________________

gentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 07:19 PM   #364
Stosh23
Retrieval Expert
 
Stosh23's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Kirkland,WA
Oddometer: 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by das Rider
I'm bringing a camera on this trip and will have it on both rides. I hope you guys are in the mood to be photographed. I'd like to get some action shots that will end up here on Advrider.com. The world should see our home riding area, our hardware, and our intrepid adventurers. That may mean I'll need you to stop, turn around, and run through that creek or bog one more time, but it will be worth it. To me anyway. And if you crash, lay there until the camera bike shows up!

You can see a sample of my photography at www.laceyphoto.com.

Something like this would be nice, only on a GS.

Yeah - I have been in that position on the GS - chasing the thumpers through the ditches in Darrington.

Man I wish I could be out there on the single track with all the different machines going and the benrch racing that has been going on.
Oh Well - should be a good campfire topic tomorrow night.

enjoy
__________________
He's Back ! Part 2

06 ST1300
Stosh23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 07:21 PM   #365
Stosh23
Retrieval Expert
 
Stosh23's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Kirkland,WA
Oddometer: 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentry
Dont worry, if I get stuck behind you Ill try to slow down enough to not bump you

























BAM !
__________________
He's Back ! Part 2

06 ST1300
Stosh23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 07:40 PM   #366
gentry OP
For Reasons Unknown...
 
gentry's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Oddometer: 3,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stosh23
BAM !

.....is the sound a GS makes when it hits the ground
__________________

gentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 08:22 PM   #367
CascadeThumper
Critical Adventurer
 
CascadeThumper's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Oddometer: 309
I'm getting a bit impatient, what with all the sunshine and everthin'....

ARE WE THERE YET ???
CascadeThumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 08:33 PM   #368
gentry OP
For Reasons Unknown...
 
gentry's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Oddometer: 3,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by CascadeThumper
I'm getting a bit impatient, what with all the sunshine and everthin'....

ARE WE THERE YET ???

Tell me about it..... Ill be up early Tony
__________________

gentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 08:46 PM   #369
a16tony
Studly Adventurer
 
a16tony's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Everett, WA.
Oddometer: 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentry
Tell me about it..... Ill be up early Tony
on the road @05:30.
at gsguy's for cooler @ 06:15
at genty's and loaded 7:00
at bk in renton @ 0800
hope to catch Darin @ 08:40 enamclaw
wj by 10:30.
campsite unload bikes ride
set up camp
drink heavy.....go night night.
up@sunrise....torcher everyone.
__________________
Tony
Everett, WA.
03 DRZ400S
a16tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 09:43 PM   #370
Stosh23
Retrieval Expert
 
Stosh23's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Kirkland,WA
Oddometer: 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentry
.....is the sound a GS makes when it hits the ground
I sure hope I don;t find out.

That was the sound of the DRZ exhaust as heard from the rider you just passed !
__________________
He's Back ! Part 2

06 ST1300
Stosh23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 07:50 PM   #371
88NX250
Team USA
 
88NX250's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Seattle, WA
Oddometer: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stosh23
I sure hope I don;t find out.

That was the sound of the DRZ exhaust as heard from the rider you just passed !
HAHAHA...a bit of foreshadowing huh?

me tired...still have riding to do
88NX250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 08:07 PM   #372
Stosh23
Retrieval Expert
 
Stosh23's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Kirkland,WA
Oddometer: 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88NX250
HAHAHA...a bit of foreshadowing huh?

me tired...still have riding to do
Funny how that worked out.

be safe and hope you to ride with you again soon.

Enjoy
__________________
He's Back ! Part 2

06 ST1300
Stosh23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 01:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014