Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional Forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2011, 11:04 PM   #1
chinchinete OP
Learning to fly
chinchinete's Avatar
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: CR
Oddometer: 53
Hey Oregon, I need some help.

Hi inmates.
Short story: I just finished a coast to coast trip. Next, I am going to move to Central America. The thing is that my temporary plates are about to expire. Ergo, I just need to register the bike in Oregon, however, to do so, I need an address -a letter?- to give to the DMV. Can someone help me with this?

chinchinete is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2015