ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2005, 11:57 AM   #1
das Rider OP
Professional Hobbyist

Oddometer: 719
Going to 33rd CCR from Redmond, WA

I'm looking for riders to join for the trip down to the Washington State BMW Riders club (WSBMWR) 33rd Cascade Country Rendezvous July 28–31, 2005. I live in Redmond, WA. My plan is to leave early Thursday morning July 28 on my R1100GS, but even that is flexible. Other than that I'm wide open as to how and when I get there. Let's ride.

Lacey Hartje, Jr.
lhartje@hotmail.com
das Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 10:59 PM   #2
das Rider OP
Professional Hobbyist

Oddometer: 719
Last call.

Is anybody going to the 33rd CCR this week from the Seattle area? I'm looking for riding partners. PM me.

33rd Cascade Country Rendezvous

July 28–31, 2005

Escape the dog days of summer and join us near the beautiful and temperate Pacific Coast at the Pacific County Fairgrounds in Menlo, WA. Pacific County is in the Southwest part of WA and is known as the oyster capital of the world! From I-5 at Chehalis, take Hwy 6 about 50 miles west. From Hwy 101 at Raymond, take Hwy 6 east about 8 miles. Camping Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights. Dinners served Friday & Saturday. Live music Saturday night, featuring the regionally acclaimed Blues & Rock band Duck and Cover. The usual full array of rides and fun are planned. Shaded and open campsites are available with some on-site RV hook-ups. Plentiful shower facilities are available for the campers. For other lodging options visit www.willipabay.org. Pre-registration, until 7-15-05, $40 ($45 at the gate). Rally pins for the first 250 attendees. Contact Charlie King, 26436 Barrett Road, Kingston, WA 98346. (360) 297-2091.

http://laceyphoto.smugmug.com/
das Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 08:19 PM   #3
toothy
Grin

Oddometer: 14,178
$45 bucks to go to a biker rally?

Oh yeah, it's bimmers.
Old 07-25-2005, 10:25 PM   #4
transalprider26
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 99
I'm riding down from Bellingham Friday afternoon sometime after work, but I'll just be making a straight shot down I think (no scenic route). I'd possibly be up for something more twisty on the way back on sunday depending on how bad I want to get home. See you there.

matt
transalprider26 is offline   Reply With Quote