ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-22-2005, 10:02 AM   #46
Johnny Drunkard OP
sQuishy
 
Johnny Drunkard's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Location: Salish Sea
Oddometer: 6,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss
I assume this is the Denny's in question:

2202 S.R. 530
ARLINGTON, WA 98223
360-652-9444

I'll be coming up from Bellevue so if someone would like to meet up before breakfast for the ride up to Arlington, let me know.
Otherwise, expect me @ 8:30 at Denny's. Will that be inside or outside of the restaurant?

Swiss
That's the place. Inside or outside? Since we'ce never met, I'll probably mill around outside & wait if I'm there first.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco
You can't drink all day unless you get started in the morning.
Johnny Drunkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 10:19 AM   #47
Swiss
eo ire itum
 
Swiss's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Location: PNW
Oddometer: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Drunkard
That's the place. Inside or outside? Since we'ce never met, I'll probably mill around outside & wait if I'm there first.
Sounds like a plan - see you Sunday morning, bright and early.

Swiss
Swiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 08:46 AM   #48
toothy
Grin
 
toothy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Location: Freelard
Oddometer: 14,173
MY plans

I'm taking a buddy up on an invitation to stay out at Moses Lake tonight instead of stayin in Winthrop.

Im unna try to get up to that store in Mazama by 11am. If I'm not there g'head without me and have fun.

Dave
__________________
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
(Eleanor Roosevelt)
toothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 09:24 PM   #49
Swiss
eo ire itum
 
Swiss's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Location: PNW
Oddometer: 71
Thumb What a Ride!!!

Perfect weather, some of the most beautiful on-road riding in the state along the North Cascade Highway, stunning ascent off-road to Harts Pass, and a view that's probably only surpassed by standing atop Mt Rainier: what a ride.
Thanks Johnny for taking the lead and letting me tag along.

Swiss
Swiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 09:54 PM   #50
Johnny Drunkard OP
sQuishy
 
Johnny Drunkard's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Location: Salish Sea
Oddometer: 6,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss
Perfect weather, some of the most beautiful on-road riding in the state along the North Cascade Highway, stunning ascent off-road to Harts Pass, and a view that's probably only surpassed by standing atop Mt Rainier: what a ride.
Thanks Johnny for taking the lead and letting me tag along.

Swiss
Good to meet ya Swiss. It was a great ride.

Damn fine place for a picnic. Thanks!

Give me a shout if you're going for a ride, or a beer...

Enjoy Alaska!

Johnny
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco
You can't drink all day unless you get started in the morning.
Johnny Drunkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 09:57 PM   #51
Johnny Drunkard OP
sQuishy
 
Johnny Drunkard's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Location: Salish Sea
Oddometer: 6,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by toothygrin
I'm taking a buddy up on an invitation to stay out at Moses Lake tonight instead of stayin in Winthrop.

Im unna try to get up to that store in Mazama by 11am. If I'm not there g'head without me and have fun.

Dave
Missed ya' toofy. Got to Mazama a lil late.

If you did'nt, get up there.

Choice stuff...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco
You can't drink all day unless you get started in the morning.
Johnny Drunkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 09:58 PM   #52
Johnny Drunkard OP
sQuishy
 
Johnny Drunkard's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Location: Salish Sea
Oddometer: 6,518
Ride report:

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89064
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco
You can't drink all day unless you get started in the morning.
Johnny Drunkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 10:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014