ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > The Garage
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2011, 12:29 PM   #3631
bomber60015
Anatomically Correct
 
bomber60015's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Chicago-ish
Oddometer: 7,630
Horse mats FTW!
__________________
"Here is your country. Cherish these natural wonders, cherish the natural resources, cherish the history and romance as a sacred heritage, for your children and your children's children. Do not let selfish men or greedy interests skin your country of its beauty, its riches or its romance. T.R.
bomber60015 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 02:15 PM   #3632
RVDan
Beastly Adventurer
 
RVDan's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: Abbotsford British Columbia Canada
Oddometer: 2,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by quadzillabill View Post
Dude, you need to have a fire.
Yup I sure would if I was allowed. I'm on a city lot, no burning allowed
__________________
Sometimes wheelies happen


Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRocker
You can never have too much hook.
RVDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 05:02 PM   #3633
Nick Makwell
Bavarian Murder Weapon
 
Nick Makwell's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Location: Queensland, Australia
Oddometer: 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
The finishing touch for the wall! (remember "Kellys Heros?)

Must have that poster!!!!!
__________________
_________________
1981 BMW R65 - "Seven"

Nick Makwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 06:05 PM   #3634
FloridaSteve
Beastly Adventurer
 
FloridaSteve's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: Jacksonville Florida
Oddometer: 2,082
"A Sherman can't go up against no Panzer.."
FloridaSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 06:05 PM   #3635
FloridaSteve
Beastly Adventurer
 
FloridaSteve's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: Jacksonville Florida
Oddometer: 2,082
http://www.2strokeworld.com/forum/in...90216#msg90216
FloridaSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 07:11 PM   #3636
vtwin
Air cooled runnin' mon
 
vtwin's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Location: NorCal
Oddometer: 7,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh0rtlife View Post
not "owned" by me but all mine none the less.and its 30x60..consider it "rented" space ...most of the stuff in its mine anyway or stuff im working on for others...... :p





A Hillman and an Anglia?
__________________
"Alles hat ein Ende--nur die Wurst, sie hat zwei"
Monroe.

"You only have too much fuel if you're on fire"
unknown
vtwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 07:11 PM   #3637
vtwin
Air cooled runnin' mon
 
vtwin's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Location: NorCal
Oddometer: 7,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh0rtlife View Post
not "owned" by me but all mine none the less.and its 30x60..consider it "rented" space ...most of the stuff in its mine anyway or stuff im working on for others...... :p





A Hillman and an Anglia?
__________________
"Alles hat ein Ende--nur die Wurst, sie hat zwei"
Monroe.

"You only have too much fuel if you're on fire"
unknown
vtwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 07:16 PM   #3638
vtwin
Air cooled runnin' mon
 
vtwin's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Location: NorCal
Oddometer: 7,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh0rtlife View Post
not "owned" by me but all mine none the less.and its 30x60..consider it "rented" space ...most of the stuff in its mine anyway or stuff im working on for others...... :p





A Hillman and an Anglia?
__________________
"Alles hat ein Ende--nur die Wurst, sie hat zwei"
Monroe.

"You only have too much fuel if you're on fire"
unknown
vtwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 07:17 PM   #3639
vtwin
Air cooled runnin' mon
 
vtwin's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Location: NorCal
Oddometer: 7,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh0rtlife View Post
not "owned" by me but all mine none the less.and its 30x60..consider it "rented" space ...most of the stuff in its mine anyway or stuff im working on for others...... :p




A Hillman and an Anglia?
__________________
"Alles hat ein Ende--nur die Wurst, sie hat zwei"
Monroe.

"You only have too much fuel if you're on fire"
unknown
vtwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:12 AM   #3640
sh0rtlife
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: 20 mins west of portland oregon
Oddometer: 796
wrong and wrong...LOL

id love to just say..guess......but the odds of anyone ever getting the right answer is slim to none....the company died in 1961..and its FAR FAR FAR FAR from stock at this point...note the other one..yes SAME CAR similar year(57 and 58) to the right behind the d-50 4x4.

it is/was a german lloyd kombi(wagon) allexander TS..tho i have dubbed it "eurosled" since i took alot of american leadsled knowhow and poured it into it..51 chev hood tail lights from a tbird grill 58 ford the list rattles on and on..but keeping it all euro..its on alfa milano platinum underpinnings nose to tail..lets just say the hours and mod list is extensive to say the least...look me up on youtube or look for eurosled
or
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...2#post16893532
sh0rtlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:00 AM   #3641
ATCguy
Gnarly Adventurer
 
ATCguy's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2010
Location: southeastern NC
Oddometer: 284
Well, I'm just renting a condo with a garage... so I can't alter the structure the way I'd like. But here are some pics of where I spend the majority of my spare time when I'm not riding:









__________________
Tom
AMA - BMW MOA
'07 Honda GL1800A Gold Wing
'14 Ford F-450 PLATINUM
'14 Dutchmen VOLTAGE 3200 5th Wheel Toy Hauler
ATCguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:48 AM   #3642
FloridaSteve
Beastly Adventurer
 
FloridaSteve's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: Jacksonville Florida
Oddometer: 2,082
Wow! You're not f##king around!
FloridaSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 09:11 AM   #3643
bigkidinvt
Gnarly Adventurer
 
bigkidinvt's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: middle of Vermont
Oddometer: 232
And yes that is my kitchen, the bed is in the back.
Attached Images
 
__________________
get out and ride
bigkidinvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 05:36 PM   #3644
vtwin
Air cooled runnin' mon
 
vtwin's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Location: NorCal
Oddometer: 7,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh0rtlife View Post
wrong and wrong...LOL

id love to just say..guess......but the odds of anyone ever getting the right answer is slim to none....the company died in 1961..and its FAR FAR FAR FAR from stock at this point...note the other one..yes SAME CAR similar year(57 and 58) to the right behind the d-50 4x4.

it is/was a german lloyd kombi(wagon) allexander TS..tho i have dubbed it "eurosled" since i took alot of american leadsled knowhow and poured it into it..51 chev hood tail lights from a tbird grill 58 ford the list rattles on and on..but keeping it all euro..its on alfa milano platinum underpinnings nose to tail..lets just say the hours and mod list is extensive to say the least...look me up on youtube or look for eurosled
or
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...2#post16893532

Your right, I would have never guessed it.
__________________
"Alles hat ein Ende--nur die Wurst, sie hat zwei"
Monroe.

"You only have too much fuel if you're on fire"
unknown
vtwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 12:37 PM   #3645
richarddacat
helmet full of Blues
 
richarddacat's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: Mid-TN
Oddometer: 3,115
This reminds me of Edward Norton in the movie Fight Club. He's sitting on the pot ordering designer furniture for his upper class condo.

Looks fantastic........ you lucky dog.




Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCguy View Post
Well, I'm just renting a condo with a garage... so I can't alter the structure the way I'd like. But here are some pics of where I spend the majority of my spare time when I'm not riding:









__________________
* 05FJR/88K75c *
Middle Tennessee Tag Riders
Never run out of traction, real estate, and ideas at the same time.
IF Eric Clapton was God, Joe Bonamassa would be his Son.
richarddacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 02:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014