User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2012, 08:43 AM   #11
inbred
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 140
Just got my Wolfman rack and Expedition Dry Packs. Appeared to have bomb proof construction but ended up deciding against keeping them. In my opinion the designer placed the greatest emphasis on making a truly waterproof pack which stays securely on the equally durable rack. Obviously that is the bottom line for many adventure riders. In the end I decided I wanted something which was a little more user friendly in terms of getting into the packs and being able to easily see the contents. Obviously I will have to sacrifice some of the waterproofness in doing so. I can say without hesitation that the actual workmanship of the racks and packs were top notch.

In making the return to Wolfman, they were pretty decent about it. They did spend time trying to get me to reconsider my decision and were quite interested in my assessment of the packs. I hung the phone up thinking they were quite interested in knowing what makes their customers tick (and not tick). It was also clear that they believe in their products 110%. In the end a debate occurred about whether initial shipping should be refunded. Wolfman ended up reimbursing me for initial shipping even though they felt their policy as stated in their website forbid such reimbursment. This was another sign the company places ultimate customer satisfaction high on their priority list.

inbred screwed with this post 03-29-2012 at 07:34 PM Reason: revision
inbred is offline   Reply With Quote