User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2012, 09:43 PM   #9
c.vestal OP
Rally On

Oddometer: 4,845
My lovely bride "Region Riley" and my long time, good buddy Matt (not on ADV), will be following the race in our van. They will meet me at the overnight cities/towns ready to help me make the necessary maintenance each night. Then watch me start off before they continue to the next stop.

I can't think about this rally without the cost concerns. So, I've designed some t-shirts to sell that will help us offset the costs of the event.
I will be selling these shirts from my website www.RallyMotoKit.com 1. click on "All Products" 2. On the left you will see a category for "Mexican 1000 Sponsorship"
Direct link HERE.

Level 1. Are cotton T-shirts with printing front and back. Small to XXX-Large. White and Gray.
Level 2. Are Mechanic's Style button down shirts. They run a bit large. Gray only Small to XX-Large.
As you may have guessed the shirts are made by Hayduke. http://fattees-printing.com/

My great friend Neduro has helped with tons of advice, training and planning. His companies have come forward to help make a better proposition for some of you interested. DSR, Doubletake Mirrors,
Along with these other great companies MX1West, Wolfman, and Butler Maps are all stepping up with awesome special offers for my supporters.

These are the Level 3 and Level 4 packages you see on the website.

We really appreciate your help in getting us through this rally.

Now I have this set up. I can get back to the bike build. More updates soon.

c.vestal screwed with this post 03-08-2012 at 11:15 AM
c.vestal is offline   Reply With Quote