Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2012, 12:54 PM   #11
VxZeroKnots
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
The video makes me wonder if there is a post somewhere else on the internet complaining about some old geezer who was practically parked on the trail.
I'm probably the only one who thinks this was a no fault collision aside from the target fixation. When you ride dirt you are going to eventually have to outride your sightline. If this wasn't the case the OP could have seen the kid coming and avoided him but in reality needed to maintain momentum to crest the hill though in this instance he could have almost certainly gone slower and still made it up the hill..

As to positioning... it is a dirt two track not a road with lanes. And since neither the OP had crested the hill at the time of impact nor the kid started going down it, right of way to uphill traffic doesn't apply.

Shit happens, that is dirt riding and of course it is always the other guy's fault.

No bike does everything perfectly. In fact, no bike does anything until someone gets on it to ride.

VxZeroKnots screwed with this post 03-21-2012 at 01:55 PM
VxZeroKnots is offline   Reply With Quote