Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2012, 01:19 PM   #11
BeemerChef OP
Wandering Homeless

Oddometer: 3,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCRyder View Post
Ara, seems like just a short while ago--- that I visited you there near Dahlonega at the house on "Wheeler Rd" ? wasn't it ? And Spirit was just a big puppy - I remember the Ford truck with the camper that you started out on. You had just recently got it, and were getting prepared to travel.............................

Hard to believe 6 years or so have passed.

But then again, when I think of all the moving and traveling Tami and I have done since then, yes.......much time has gone - and gone quickly it now seems.......

Good luck with the heart transplant on old faithful.......I remember when you had just broken the 100,000 mile mark I believe.........

Plan to spend 2 weeks in Colorado this summer at the end of July and into the 1st week of august, perhaps our travels will allow us to cross paths once again ?
Tami sends you a "hello" and best wishes as well.........

Champ
Thanks you two... has been a while! Finances are going to be tough this summer, so we are going to stay in CO at heights. Check our SPOT, stay in touch. We will be on some roads between Lake City and Creede and Lake San Cristobal... Visiting some Friends also in Ouray that have a real nice house... Maybe we can do that ride again!!! That was 10 years ago... Be well, Ara and Spirit
BeemerChef is offline   Reply With Quote