ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Tejas and the Gulf States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-02-2012, 09:44 AM   #46666
Dragon43
If you insist.
 
Dragon43's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Central Arkansas
Oddometer: 5,813
Conning Americans into keeping up with the Jones' buy yard work & grass mowing was a Communist plot that worked.

I refuse to do it....
__________________
Shouda, woulda, coulda but dint.
Dragon43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:56 AM   #46667
joenuclear
Planning.....
 
joenuclear's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Oddometer: 6,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon43 View Post
Conning Americans into keeping up with the Jones' buy yard work & grass mowing was a Communist plot that worked.

I refuse to do it....

We tell our neighboors we are into "Mulching".

We grab their bagged leaves/needles in the fall and mulch our plants. In the Spring we move the mulch to the sunny parts of the yard where grass might grow.
__________________
"They bought me a box of tin soldiers, I threw all the Generals away, I smashed up the Sergeants and Majors, Now I play with my Privates all day."

joenuclear screwed with this post 05-02-2012 at 09:57 AM Reason: spl.
joenuclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:02 AM   #46668
tcourdin
Resident Spooner
 
tcourdin's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Oddometer: 10,206
YO ALBIE! Do you have a few bikes to transport up to the new pad? If you need to borrow my trailer I've got it set up to haul 4 bikes.

__________________
My SPOT
tcourdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:03 AM   #46669
tcourdin
Resident Spooner
 
tcourdin's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Oddometer: 10,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon43 View Post
Conning Americans into keeping up with the Jones' buy yard work & grass mowing was a Communist plot that worked.

I refuse to do it....
F**ing COMMIES! Theyve taken us without a fight!
__________________
My SPOT
tcourdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:42 AM   #46670
DrLewall
The Human GPS
 
DrLewall's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Drakes Creek, AR
Oddometer: 29,877
its amazing I didnt keel over out in the yard with a heart attack! DAYUM!!!

I am done for the day!

2nd half needs to be mow but since "some of us" are going RIDING tomorrow, that 2nd half will have to wait!
DrLewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:43 AM   #46671
tcourdin
Resident Spooner
 
tcourdin's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Oddometer: 10,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLewall View Post
its amazing I didnt keel over out in the yard with a heart attack! DAYUM!!!

I am done for the day!

2nd half needs to be mow but since "some of us" are going RIDING tomorrow, that 2nd half will have to wait!
Where ya riding tomorrow?
__________________
My SPOT
tcourdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:54 AM   #46672
TRZ Charlie
That's MR. Asshole
 
TRZ Charlie's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Oddometer: 14,160
Burger Barn Run

Anyone want to head to the Burger Barn via Gravel tomorrow? Kick stands up at 9:15 am at the Shell in Huntsville.
TRZ Charlie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:02 PM   #46673
Albie
Kool Aid poisoner
 
Albie's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: Upstate SC
Oddometer: 8,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcourdin View Post
YO ALBIE! Do you have a few bikes to transport up to the new pad? If you need to borrow my trailer I've got it set up to haul 4 bikes.
Sweet! I'm bringing up 2 more bikes this w/e I think that leaves me with 4 more I'll need to bring up.
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:02 PM   #46674
Albie
Kool Aid poisoner
 
Albie's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: Upstate SC
Oddometer: 8,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRZ Charlie View Post
Anyone want to head to the Burger Barn via Gravel tomorrow? Kick stands up at 9:15 am at the Shell in Huntsville.
I'll meet ya'll there.
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:11 PM   #46675
DrLewall
The Human GPS
 
DrLewall's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Drakes Creek, AR
Oddometer: 29,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albie View Post
I'll meet ya'll there.
at HSV or Burger Barn?
DrLewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:12 PM   #46676
DrLewall
The Human GPS
 
DrLewall's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Drakes Creek, AR
Oddometer: 29,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcourdin View Post
Where ya riding tomorrow?
you wanna go? be in HSV before we leave and you can ride with us
DrLewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:19 PM   #46677
tcourdin
Resident Spooner
 
tcourdin's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Oddometer: 10,206
Hmmm, I'll think about the ride tomorrow. I was just playing around making a route to Natural Damn and back. Thought about maybe taking the wifey there tomorrow and letting her get some seat time in, If I ride I'll probably do that instead of holding you guys up.
__________________
My SPOT
tcourdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:24 PM   #46678
DrLewall
The Human GPS
 
DrLewall's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Drakes Creek, AR
Oddometer: 29,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcourdin View Post
Hmmm, I'll think about the ride tomorrow. I was just playing around making a route to Natural Damn and back. Thought about maybe taking the wifey there tomorrow and letting her get some seat time in, If I ride I'll probably do that instead of holding you guys up.
trade ya..I would much rather look at Ms Shellys backside than Charly's
DrLewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:33 PM   #46679
tcourdin
Resident Spooner
 
tcourdin's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Oddometer: 10,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLewall View Post
trade ya..I would much rather look at Ms Shellys backside than Charly's
Hmmmmmm.....lemme think.....hmmmmmmmm....I'm gonna need to think on this a bit longer.
__________________
My SPOT
tcourdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:47 PM   #46680
DrLewall
The Human GPS
 
DrLewall's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Drakes Creek, AR
Oddometer: 29,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcourdin View Post
Hmmmmmm.....lemme think.....hmmmmmmmm....I'm gonna need to think on this a bit longer.
you mean you are gonna hafta figger out a way to get PERMISSION to trade!
DrLewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 12:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014