ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-2012, 01:15 PM   #17611
trackhead
Utard Wankster
 
trackhead's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Location: Transient
Oddometer: 2,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryman View Post
I might be paranoid but it looks like the ban hammer to me. I'll refrain from comment.
Looks like a little herpetic ulcer, or perhaps a genital wart on that..........I guess that's from all the bestiality down in Baja?
trackhead is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:40 PM   #17612
The Walrus
Gone and back again.
 
The Walrus's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Location: Never Banned
Oddometer: 8,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by trackhead View Post
Looks like a little herpetic ulcer, or perhaps a genital wart on that..........I guess that's from all the bestiality down in Baja?
Speaking of lesions.....I'm also reminded of Baja...and what you allow to come with you...........

__________________
Everbody's preachin' at me that we all wanna git to heaven, trouble is, nobody wants to die to git there.-BB King
Reality is what does not go away when you stop believing in it. -Philip K Dick
I wanna be skinny, but my ass is too big. - Charles Barkley
When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before. - Mae West
Experience is what keeps a man who makes the same mistake twice from admitting it the third time around.
The Walrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:50 PM   #17613
RetrogradE
Banned
 
RetrogradE's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Cap City, Utah
Oddometer: 1,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Walrus View Post
Speaking of lesions.....I'm also reminded of Baja...and what you allow to come with you...........


I couldn't agree more.

Also, use of ellipses should be in threes. . .

GRAMMAR; ELLIPSES
RetrogradE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:02 PM   #17614
The Walrus
Gone and back again.
 
The Walrus's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Location: Never Banned
Oddometer: 8,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetrogradE View Post
I couldn't agree more.

Also, use of ellipses should be in threes. . .

GRAMMAR; ELLIPSES
Good to hear..............cause I love to abuse my ellipses...........as extensively as you appeared to enjoy abusing your beer.......
__________________
Everbody's preachin' at me that we all wanna git to heaven, trouble is, nobody wants to die to git there.-BB King
Reality is what does not go away when you stop believing in it. -Philip K Dick
I wanna be skinny, but my ass is too big. - Charles Barkley
When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before. - Mae West
Experience is what keeps a man who makes the same mistake twice from admitting it the third time around.
The Walrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:04 PM   #17615
RetrogradE
Banned
 
RetrogradE's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Cap City, Utah
Oddometer: 1,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Walrus View Post
Good to hear..............cause I love to abuse my ellipses...........as extensively as you appeared to enjoy abusing your beer.......
I've made no bones about my past behaviors.


What about you?
RetrogradE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:15 PM   #17616
pluric
Gimpy Adventurer
 
pluric's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Location: Salt Lake
Oddometer: 16,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryman View Post
You said bestiality. He he he he.
Only Vernal dogs can doggy style and hand job at the same time.
The shit they learn from their owners.



pluric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:19 PM   #17617
The Walrus
Gone and back again.
 
The Walrus's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Location: Never Banned
Oddometer: 8,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetrogradE View Post
I've made no bones about my past behaviors.


What about you?
I certainly wouldn't have offered you any beer if you had been as honest and forthright as you claim.........hence you have earned no respect from me.......as you would have it........

I enjoy my behaviors.........and know where my boundaries are located.......a man's got to know his limitations..........

__________________
Everbody's preachin' at me that we all wanna git to heaven, trouble is, nobody wants to die to git there.-BB King
Reality is what does not go away when you stop believing in it. -Philip K Dick
I wanna be skinny, but my ass is too big. - Charles Barkley
When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before. - Mae West
Experience is what keeps a man who makes the same mistake twice from admitting it the third time around.
The Walrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:34 PM   #17618
RetrogradE
Banned
 
RetrogradE's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Cap City, Utah
Oddometer: 1,226
. . .

RetrogradE screwed with this post 05-08-2012 at 06:43 AM
RetrogradE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:40 PM   #17619
The Walrus
Gone and back again.
 
The Walrus's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Location: Never Banned
Oddometer: 8,980
Not one apology will you get.......haven't you figured that out yet.........?

You have too much energy directed towards hating........and as I've told you......I have no energy to lend you in your quest.....enjoy yourself with your ongoing diatribes and missions......



No matter how many votes you campaign for and receive, I have no respect for you........I'm quite sure you believe your lies and inaccuracies....
__________________
Everbody's preachin' at me that we all wanna git to heaven, trouble is, nobody wants to die to git there.-BB King
Reality is what does not go away when you stop believing in it. -Philip K Dick
I wanna be skinny, but my ass is too big. - Charles Barkley
When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before. - Mae West
Experience is what keeps a man who makes the same mistake twice from admitting it the third time around.

The Walrus screwed with this post 05-07-2012 at 03:07 PM
The Walrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:34 PM   #17620
mknight
Gnarly Adventurer
 
mknight's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Location: Harrisville, Utah
Oddometer: 366
Ryman....or anyone else, do you know if you can ride across the Uintah and Ouray Indian Reservation?

This Wednesday night myself and several friends are starting a 3 day ride and our jumping off point (for dirt) is intended to be Ouray southeast of Roosevelt. We plan to swing by Fantasy Canyon (never been there, pics look cool), and then south to Bonanza, Dragon, Atchee, Carbonera, and eventually to Grand Junction where we'll pick up the Kokopelli trail.

Looking at my Utah Atlas, it appears the most obvious west/east route from Ouray goes right through the reservation (labeled as "Wonsits Road" in Google Earth, but labeled as "Chapita Grove Road" on my Delorme Utah Atlas). I'm not sure if this is public access or not. If not, it appears the other option is a road that skirts the northern boundary of the reservation known as "Wyasket Bottom Road". Anyone familiar with this?

Also, is Highway 35 from (Wolf Creek Pass) open from Francis to Hanna? I assume so with our light snowpack this year, but just want to be sure.
__________________
Mike
mknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:45 PM   #17621
YOGOI
Prick
 
YOGOI's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Location: Logan, Utah
Oddometer: 3,470
Is this the same ride Carlsen is going on. I was hope'n to make it but work has got in the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mknight View Post
Ryman....or anyone else, do you know if you can ride across the Uintah and Ouray Indian Reservation?

This Wednesday night myself and several friends are starting a 3 day ride and our jumping off point (for dirt) is intended to be Ouray southeast of Roosevelt. We plan to swing by Fantasy Canyon (never been there, pics look cool), and then south to Bonanza, Dragon, Atchee, Carbonera, and eventually to Grand Junction where we'll pick up the Kokopelli trail.

Looking at my Utah Atlas, it appears the most obvious west/east route from Ouray goes right through the reservation (labeled as "Wonsits Road" in Google Earth, but labeled as "Chapita Grove Road" on my Delorme Utah Atlas). I'm not sure if this is public access or not. If not, it appears the other option is a road that skirts the northern boundary of the reservation known as "Wyasket Bottom Road". Anyone familiar with this?

Also, is Highway 35 from (Wolf Creek Pass) open from Francis to Hanna? I assume so with our light snowpack this year, but just want to be sure.
__________________
Any bike can be taken off road. The question is; How much fun did you have doing it?

04 950 GO!!!!! 2011 250 XC 89 Transalp 69 350 CL 04 225 XT

08 450 XC-F SOLD to a good home
YOGOI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:26 PM   #17622
pluric
Gimpy Adventurer
 
pluric's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Location: Salt Lake
Oddometer: 16,920
I still follow a trail of M&Ms to work and you guys whip out trail names like
they're named after your kids.
pluric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:48 PM   #17623
I'am adv
n00b
 
Joined: Jan 2012
Oddometer: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetrogradE View Post
And when did you offer me a beer? The only beer I was offered throughout the Baja trip was from Burt when we got to AZ.

The day you apologize for "teaching" me about tie-downs and later trashing the shit out of my GSA tank (no offer of compensation needed), I will apologize for whatever you think I am or have done.

The day you apologize for being an obscene, vulgar "educated" man, is the day I apologize even further for what I am.

The day you apologize for being overbearing, loud-mouth, know-it-all is the day I apologize even MORE for who I am, when I've already apologized to the dozens of people who sent me PMs after my ride report saying the same damned thing: "I'm sorry you had to put up with so many 'Ken-versations,'" I guess I'm not the only one who feels you're an overbearing know-it-all.

My favorite story about you that I haven't told yet? When I bought gloves from Andre for you (for our Baja trip) and you refused to pay me back for them. You said, "I'll just be returning them anyway." Return them to Andre for a refund when I stuck my neck out for you, paid for them and delivered them? How hard would it have been to say, "thanks, here's the $20"?

So, if you're truly sorry, send me a check for $350 so I can pay for the damage to my gas tank. If not, shut the fu** up and leave me be. It's clear to me and my own conscience that I know what I know, and more people have sided with me than you. And I don't even care about sides. What does an apology cost you, Ken? I've apologized to many already for airing my grievances with you in a public forum. What about you? I'm still waiting . . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Walrus View Post
Not one apology will you get.......haven't you figured that out yet.........?

You have too much energy directed towards hating........and as I've told you......I have no energy to lend you in your quest.....enjoy yourself with your ongoing diatribes and missions......



No matter how many votes you campaign for and receive, I have no respect for you........I'm quite sure you believe your lies and inaccuracies....

The sexual tension is killing me.
How about you two create your own bitch fight thread.
I'am adv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:10 PM   #17624
Roostre
Discombobulated
 
Roostre's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Location: SL, UT
Oddometer: 1,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryman View Post
It's starting to look like I'm gonna be the new owner of this.
Verrray nice!
Roostre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:28 PM   #17625
pluric
Gimpy Adventurer
 
pluric's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Location: Salt Lake
Oddometer: 16,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryman View Post
It's starting to look like I'm gonna be the new owner of this.

Were they out of really clean ones? Will you have it in time for this weekend?
I may need to trade you in the sand.
pluric is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 08:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2015