ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2012, 01:06 PM   #17641
pluric
Gimpy Adventurer

Oddometer: 15,935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryman View Post
I might be paranoid but it looks like the ban hammer to me. I'll refrain from comment.
When in doubt quote it. I don't see you offering to kick em. Quick learner.
pluric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:15 PM   #17642
trackhead
Utard Wankster

Oddometer: 2,754
Quote:
I might be paranoid but it looks like the ban hammer to me. I'll refrain from comment.
Looks like a little herpetic ulcer, or perhaps a genital wart on that..........I guess that's from all the bestiality down in Baja?
trackhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:32 PM   #17643
Ryman
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 752
Quote:
Originally Posted by trackhead View Post
Looks like a little herpetic ulcer, or perhaps a genital wart on that..........I guess that's from all the bestiality down in Baja?

You said bestiality. He he he he.
IMG_2431

Utards in Baja
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=674444
Ryman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:40 PM   #17644
The Walrus
Gone and back again.

Oddometer: 8,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by trackhead View Post
Speaking of lesions.....I'm also reminded of Baja...and what you allow to come with you...........

When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before. - Mae West
Experience is what keeps a man who makes the same mistake twice from admitting it the third time around.
The Walrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:50 PM   #17645
RetrogradE
Banned

Oddometer: 1,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Walrus View Post
Speaking of lesions.....I'm also reminded of Baja...and what you allow to come with you...........

I couldn't agree more.

Also, use of ellipses should be in threes. . .

GRAMMAR; ELLIPSES
RetrogradE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:02 PM   #17646
The Walrus
Gone and back again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetrogradE View Post
I couldn't agree more.

Also, use of ellipses should be in threes. . .

GRAMMAR; ELLIPSES
Good to hear..............cause I love to abuse my ellipses...........as extensively as you appeared to enjoy abusing your beer.......
When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before. - Mae West
Experience is what keeps a man who makes the same mistake twice from admitting it the third time around.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:04 PM   #17647
RetrogradE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Walrus View Post
Good to hear..............cause I love to abuse my ellipses...........as extensively as you appeared to enjoy abusing your beer.......
I've made no bones about my past behaviors.

What about you?
Old 05-07-2012, 02:15 PM   #17648
pluric
Gimpy Adventurer

Oddometer: 15,935
Quote:
You said bestiality. He he he he.
Only Vernal dogs can doggy style and hand job at the same time.
The shit they learn from their owners.

pluric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:19 PM   #17649
The Walrus
Gone and back again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetrogradE View Post
I've made no bones about my past behaviors.

What about you?
I certainly wouldn't have offered you any beer if you had been as honest and forthright as you claim.........hence you have earned no respect from me.......as you would have it........

I enjoy my behaviors.........and know where my boundaries are located.......a man's got to know his limitations..........

Old 05-07-2012, 02:34 PM   #17650
RetrogradE
Banned

. . .

RetrogradE screwed with this post 05-08-2012 at 06:43 AM
Old 05-07-2012, 02:40 PM   #17651
The Walrus
Gone and back again.

Not one apology will you get.......haven't you figured that out yet.........?

You have too much energy directed towards hating........and as I've told you......I have no energy to lend you in your quest.....enjoy yourself with your ongoing diatribes and missions......

No matter how many votes you campaign for and receive, I have no respect for you........I'm quite sure you believe your lies and inaccuracies....

The Walrus screwed with this post 05-07-2012 at 03:07 PM
Old 05-07-2012, 02:42 PM   #17652
Ryman
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluric View Post
Only Vernal dogs can doggy style and hand job at the same time.
The shit they learn from their owners.

It's all about training.

Utards in Baja
Old 05-07-2012, 04:34 PM   #17653
mknight
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 345
Ryman....or anyone else, do you know if you can ride across the Uintah and Ouray Indian Reservation?

This Wednesday night myself and several friends are starting a 3 day ride and our jumping off point (for dirt) is intended to be Ouray southeast of Roosevelt. We plan to swing by Fantasy Canyon (never been there, pics look cool), and then south to Bonanza, Dragon, Atchee, Carbonera, and eventually to Grand Junction where we'll pick up the Kokopelli trail.

Looking at my Utah Atlas, it appears the most obvious west/east route from Ouray goes right through the reservation (labeled as "Wonsits Road" in Google Earth, but labeled as "Chapita Grove Road" on my Delorme Utah Atlas). I'm not sure if this is public access or not. If not, it appears the other option is a road that skirts the northern boundary of the reservation known as "Wyasket Bottom Road". Anyone familiar with this?

Also, is Highway 35 from (Wolf Creek Pass) open from Francis to Hanna? I assume so with our light snowpack this year, but just want to be sure.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:45 PM   #17654
YOGOI
Prick

Oddometer: 3,446
Is this the same ride Carlsen is going on. I was hope'n to make it but work has got in the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mknight View Post
Ryman....or anyone else, do you know if you can ride across the Uintah and Ouray Indian Reservation?

This Wednesday night myself and several friends are starting a 3 day ride and our jumping off point (for dirt) is intended to be Ouray southeast of Roosevelt. We plan to swing by Fantasy Canyon (never been there, pics look cool), and then south to Bonanza, Dragon, Atchee, Carbonera, and eventually to Grand Junction where we'll pick up the Kokopelli trail.

Looking at my Utah Atlas, it appears the most obvious west/east route from Ouray goes right through the reservation (labeled as "Wonsits Road" in Google Earth, but labeled as "Chapita Grove Road" on my Delorme Utah Atlas). I'm not sure if this is public access or not. If not, it appears the other option is a road that skirts the northern boundary of the reservation known as "Wyasket Bottom Road". Anyone familiar with this?

Also, is Highway 35 from (Wolf Creek Pass) open from Francis to Hanna? I assume so with our light snowpack this year, but just want to be sure.

04 950 GO!!!!! 2011 250 XC 89 Transalp 69 350 CL 04 225 XT

08 450 XC-F SOLD to a good home
YOGOI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:20 PM   #17655
Ryman
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mknight View Post

You won't have any problem with the tribe in this area although it's probably not what you think it is. The roads you reference are county roads with public access, but they are mainly used for oil field access and this area is heavy heavy oilfield. You will be riding amongst a sea of white pickups and big trucks be careful of traffic. Most oilfield hands are courteous and nice guys but they wont be expecting motos traveling at warp speed. Fantasy canyon is cool to stop and look at. Dragon trail is fun and pretty remote. Have fun!

Edit: I hope you're not leaving a pickup in Ouray. Bad idea. If you need to leave a truck somewhere make it my house and I'll show you a fun way down to Ouray.

Utards in Baja