Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Face plant
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2012, 11:58 PM   #46
marine_mike
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 276
I hope everything works out for the best. My girlfriend and I both have USAA and they are a damn good bank and insurance company. On a side note, my girlfriend also dawns the blueberries and I am soon to also. 12 years in the Corps and I'm looking to finish out my 20 after a few years off. Good luck there soon to be shipmate.
marine_mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 06:17 AM   #47
arcanum
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 296
As far as USAA goes FYYFF. These guys "took" my car to a repair facility to "evaluate" which was really a salvage yard. They did this without my permission. When I did not settle for their crappy offer,they sold the car . I still have the car title,but my car is gone.Earlier, when I tried to get the car back,the salvage yard told me that I would have to pay storage!
If I had it to do over again,I would have just sued the driver in small claims court and made them come to me. When you deal with these guys,you will get a different person each time and it is about like the lawnmower thread. I am going to declare a 1000.00 loss at least on my taxes this year due to these creeps.
Google USAA sucks and you will see what I mean. It is really just a numbers game with these assholes. They use every trick in the book!
arcanum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:59 PM   #48
dragstarjohn
n00b

Oddometer: 9
Really sorry to hear about that. Make sure you get the best medical care you can for that lump on your back. You don`t want it giving you troubles for the rest of your life.
dragstarjohn is offline   Reply With Quote