Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2012, 07:55 AM   #1
Z1000RYDR OP
Z1000RYDR

Oddometer: 1
PDM60 - Power Distribution Questions

Hello All,
Just wanted to touch base. I've seen a lot of questions an inquiries regarding the PDM60 Power Distribution Module. I work for Rowe Electronics, the company that builds it. I'm a motorcycle enthusiast myself, as is the owner of the company.
Anyway, we're getting a lot of great feed back on the product, and the units in the field are performing great. If any of you have any questions on spec, or capability, or availability, you can shoot me an e-mail and I'll give you all the info you need. We currently have a few key distributors of the product, some of which have our dashboard software for custom programming the circuit ratings, trigger behavior, time delays, etc. -- The units are rock solid. I've submerged PDM60 units in buckets of water with 45+ Amps of power piping through them, I've intentionally shorted circuits, left high amperage running through them for days and days, and they just keep right on working.
If you have any questions at all, just shoot me an e-mail or check out our web site for more info.
www.rowe-electronics.com.

Thanks,
Blake
Z1000RYDR is offline   Reply With Quote