Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2012, 11:54 AM   #33
GeckoRider
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 444
I have a GPSMap 478 and while trying to send tracks over to the device from Basecamp the tracks would become full. So I would delete all tracks on the device using the device to do so (not seeing an option in Basecamp to do this). However as soon as I go to send the tracks again the device gives me the error message. I'd look after the transfer was done and there would be exactly the same tracks that I had deleted to clear the device up.

I deleted any trace in Basecamp that I could find of these tracks and tried to select only a small portion of the tracks I wanted to have on the device so it would not become full. I also went through the device and deleted the tracks, again. But when I do the transfer the exact same tracks from the very start were back on the device.

What am I missing? Please don't tell me Mapsource is the only way to fix this as I do not have access to the disk to install it.

Help! Thanks