Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2012, 06:48 AM   #1
NSrider OP
Newfie

Oddometer: 43
Viewing tracks on the GPSMAP 76CX

Is it possible to view a list of tracks that have been loaded to this GPS. I loaded some tracks that were given to me by a fellow rider but when I navigate to the "tracks" menu the tracks are not listed but if I zoom out on my maps the tracks are shown on the map. Is this normal or is there a setting I can change so I can see a list of tracks?
NSrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:24 AM   #2
BKMLWR
Wondering around...

Oddometer: 4,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSrider View Post
Is it possible to view a list of tracks that have been loaded to this GPS. I loaded some tracks that were given to me by a fellow rider but when I navigate to the "tracks" menu the tracks are not listed but if I zoom out on my maps the tracks are shown on the map. Is this normal or is there a setting I can change so I can see a list of tracks?
each track should have a name that is listed in the screen where you turn tracking on/off. try opening a new session of mapsource and upload from gps to mapsouce and see what shows up in mapsource in the tracks, waypoints and routes sections
LifeSong
BKMLWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:43 AM   #3
wbbnm
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,747
To see the list of tracks on my 60cx (which I have heard is functionally the same as the 76) I hit the menu button twice. This brings up a page of other menus. I scroll to the Track menu and hit Enter. This brings up the list of tracks and lets me set up other track properties.
wbbnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:09 PM   #4
Countdown
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by wbbnm View Post
To see the list of tracks on my 60cx (which I have heard is functionally the same as the 76) I hit the menu button twice. This brings up a page of other menus. I scroll to the Track menu and hit Enter. This brings up the list of tracks and lets me set up other track properties.
Go to my Web site DualSportWest.com and then go to GPS and use my on-line class to set the hundrerds of things to make your 60/76 user friendly.

When done, power on GPS, it will default to the Map page, push "Page" once to get to Track Page.

To answer his question: if tracks were named "Active Log" they are there but just show as %. with any other name they will show on the Track Page. If you see neither, you didn't get them downloaded.
Old 07-13-2012, 02:29 PM   #5
NSrider OP
Newfie

Oddometer: 43
Thanks Jerry, that was it. The tracks were all named "active log"
NSrider is offline   Reply With Quote