User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2012, 02:25 PM   #1
skidlid_26 OP
n00b

Oddometer: 8
HID Lights and LED lighting

I have been working on HID replacement light options since I purchased my GSA a few months ago and have been running them for about 3000 miles now with no problems. After securing a deal for distributing them I am hoping to have an e-store up and running in the next week or so to supply these and some very interesting LED options for turn signal retrofit and also some LED auxillary lights. All the products i'm carrying have a lifetime warranty and I have been very impressed with the fit and quality. I will add some pictures over the next few days to show what we have for options. Currently we have a GSA and a KLR 650 that are setup and working. If anybody would like some more info just let me know and I will be glad to answer any questions that might come up.

http://s1257.photobucket.com/albums/...26/HID%20pics/

I have included multiple pictures of a 1200 GS with the 6K lights and pictures of my two ballast options as well. There are also pictures of our LED auxillary light, it puts out great light, and looks pretty cool as well as being very compact. When the offical store is up and running we will have detailed install pictures on different bikes. I am selling the 6K and 5K kits at 100 per beam plus 10 dollars shiping USPS in the lower 48. If you are in Washington and want to come to Bonney Lake I will be glad to help install as well. If you have a bike that we haven't done yet all we ask is to take a few pics for the store. I can also do the 3K in any bulb style as well. I will have some installed pics of the LED auxillary light up as soon as I get the bracketry correct. Sam.

skidlid_26 screwed with this post 07-28-2012 at 01:31 PM Reason: Added some more info and attached picture link.
skidlid_26 is offline   Reply With Quote