ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2012, 11:48 PM   #9106
MeterPig
Meh

Oddometer: 16,747
Transport from slc to Denver is cheap
Old 08-05-2012, 07:38 AM   #9107
KMC1
There is no spoon.

Oddometer: 2,004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omi View Post
I could use one of those right now. I don't know if my truck will make the 13 hour round trip! Been looking for an inexpensive, dirt worthy bike, but maybe I should save my money and rebuild the motor on my truck instead.
If you're really serious about buying it, I'll bet you could find an inmate who would be willing to put in on their trailer or in the back of their truck for you. Typically there's a lot of travel happening between here and Colorado.

It is a great little bike, and the WR's are known for being super reliable. I think it would be hard to find a bike in this kind of shape, street legal and liquid cooled for the $ I'm asking. Truthfully I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet

An Overview of the United States National Debt: http://www.davemanuel.com/us-national-debt-clock.php
KMC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 04:16 PM   #9108
lkr57
scooter trash

Oddometer: 140
Shoei Hornet DS, size Med

I have a Shoei Hornet for sale, color Matt Dark Gray, size Med. Great helmet if you have a Shoei-shaped head, which I apparently do not. Great shape, only worn a few times, never dropped or even sweated in.

Retail is $485, I'd like to get $300 cash. Comes with two shields (clear and smoke), two sets of cheek pads (thin and medium), the storage bag, owner's booklet and even the original box. Killer deal!

Photo available if you don't know what it looks like (my phone is on the charger right now).

Debby
71 Maico MC250
plus a few more...
lkr57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 04:38 PM   #9109
Special Purpose

Oddometer: 5,437
I'm looking for a couple of things....

An enclosed trailer, probably a 5x8. Ramp door preferred. Looking to spend $1000 or less.

I'm also considering picking up a CT90. Preferably perfect and free. Or close.

Lemme know.
309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 07:32 PM   #9110
Dysco
caddis muncher

Oddometer: 15,638
I'm thinking about selling my WR250R. IMS 4.5 gallon tank, stock tank and guards, FMF Q4 slip on, yellow Wolfman luggage, tail rack, bar risers, Bake skidplate (bomber), Bulletproof radiator guard and Zeta handguards with signals. Prepped for a Baja trip and then the top end let go (lean condition related to a pinched fuel line), so the tires are new and the chain and sprockets are in good shape. <100 miles on a brand new top end installed by Mountain Tech Yamaha. That's all I've ridden it since this spring. Runs like a top, 13kish miles. No known issues.

$4k, PM if interested. Ready to ride anywhere.
Dysco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 09:54 PM   #9111
ironbrewer
Hopefully Riding

Oddometer: 3,972
Are you riding at all Mike? or just no time?? Sad to hear you selling it. His bike is well sorted somebody should buy it quik.

Pat Paulsen
ironbrewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:49 PM   #9112
KilLeR Kawasaki
Marky A

Oddometer: 897
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkr57 View Post
I have a Shoei Hornet for sale, color Matt Dark Gray, size Med. Great helmet if you have a Shoei-shaped head, which I apparently do not. Great shape, only worn a few times, never dropped or even sweated in.

Retail is $485, I'd like to get $300 cash. Comes with two shields (clear and smoke), two sets of cheek pads (thin and medium), the storage bag, owner's booklet and even the original box. Killer deal!

Photo available if you don't know what it looks like (my phone is on the charger right now).

Debby
A little photo help... (Link)

http://motodelmundo.blogspot.com/
KilLeR Kawasaki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:14 AM   #9113
ironbrewer
Hopefully Riding

Oddometer: 3,972
KLR650 IMS tank and Zeta handguards for sale.

7 gallon IMS tank for 07 or earlier KLR650. Its natural color. It was used and shows normal scratches. It is a great tank for the KLR. It protects the radiator and coolant reservoir very well. I no longer have a KLR and don't need it. I have gotten 350 miles on one tank with it. i would like $170. I prefer to sell it locally, but would consider shipping it.

I also have zeta handguards with blinkers and mirrors that I would like to sell they have scratches, but work fine. I took them off of my WR250r and put on HDB handguards. I would like to get $45 for them.

I will post pictures when I have a chance.

Pat Paulsen
ironbrewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:21 PM   #9114
cptmoney
Two wheels, only one seat

Oddometer: 507
First Gear Kilimanjaro - Anybody get some use from this thing?

Thought I'd toss this up here first - after a few days I'll push it on over to the Flea Market section....

I've got a great jacket that I purchased from another inmate. She's got some mile on her, but is still in very usable condition. First Gear Kilimanjaro, with removable liner. All armor there as well. I forgot to snap a pic of the liner - if you'd like to see it as well, just let me know.

Jacket has a few patches on it, but not from being down - just some folding/creased sections that have been reinforced. It's older - but still a great jacket with tons of miles still in her.

I don't recall what I gave for it....wasn't too much. How about shipped $50 to your door here in the Rockies? Or come by and pick it up. That's fine as well.

Here she is:

cptmoney screwed with this post 08-07-2012 at 08:15 AM Reason: additional pics
cptmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:10 PM   #9115
VIVID1
Ducatistanna

Oddometer: 1,712
For Sale

Size extra small Arai Quantum Okada Replica Helmet. I only wore it a hand full of times and it has sat inside the bag in the closet for years now, time to give it a new home. It's in very good condition. It only has one small nick, probably from a small rock hitting it. $150 OBO.

XT225 | ST3 | 954RR

VIVID1 screwed with this post 08-06-2012 at 04:37 PM
VIVID1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 02:41 PM   #9116
cptmoney
Two wheels, only one seat

Oddometer: 507
Brand New with tags - Trango 2 all-season tent

Long story - but a friend bought this at REI, and according to his wife, it's never been used - ever.

I unrolled it, and in fact it looks to be new. So new, in fact, that I didn't even set it up. I just unrolled the fly to make sure things looked legit - and I believe her. I don't believe it's ever even been out of the bag.

When I unrolled the rain fly, there was a bit of a film on the clear windows, but it wiped right off (just something from storing, I guess). I've included some before and after pics just so you'd not be surprised when it arrived it at your door. It literally wiped right off with a bare finger, so I wasn't concerned, but still thought buyers should see it. I only noticed it on one window, not both.

If you'd prefer, I can set it up and take some pics...but because it was still shiny new I figured the next buyer might want that privilege.

The Trango 2 consistently gets killer reviews - this is a full on expedition tent made for all weather conditions. BUT - it's heavy. Near 10 lbs packed. It can be set up with just the fly as a light weight alternative, but it's by no means a lightweight tent. This thing is made to withstand some serious weather. Honestly, I thought about keeping this one for myself (still might, I guess)! The reviews are that good.

This has been stored indoors in a smoke free home. And honestly, I don't mind setting it up if you'd prefer. After looking at these pics, I kind of wished I would have - hard to see much like this when it's all folded/rolled up.

MSRP is near $600, but because it is technically "pre-owned" and there's always giant question marks with tents - how about $400 shipped to your Rocky Mountain door? If that's outrageous, make me an offer. I can always so no.

In fact, I may just set it up tonight and me and the kids will take it for a test drive!

cptmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 03:08 PM   #9117
VIVID1
Ducatistanna

For Sale

Fox Women's Chest Protector - This is size s/m - I'm 5'5 - 110 lbs and it fits fine.

I bought it new for $69 in 2007, wore it about 5 times, it's like new.
I would like to get $40 OBO.

Front

Back

XT225 | ST3 | 954RR
Old 08-06-2012, 03:13 PM   #9118
MrBob
Feelin Groovy

Oddometer: 6,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crabenho View Post
Sorry Mr Bob. My wife veto'd it. It's not quite what she was looking for.
Furniture sold
Old 08-06-2012, 03:16 PM   #9119
VIVID1
Ducatistanna

For Sale

SOLD

New, never used - Motion Pro Bead Buddy Offroad Tire Tool. $9 OBO, it retailed for $19.95, the second version retails for around $14.95 from what I can see on line.

XT225 | ST3 | 954RR

VIVID1 screwed with this post 08-08-2012 at 06:04 PM
Old 08-06-2012, 03:23 PM   #9120
VIVID1
Ducatistanna

For Sale

SOLD

New, never used Motion Pro Enduro Pro Tire Irons, these sell for $19.95, I'd like to get $13 OBO.

XT225 | ST3 | 954RR

VIVID1 screwed with this post 08-08-2012 at 06:04 PM