Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2012, 06:05 AM   #1
johnyrrr OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 182
Burgman 400 Skelly,Naked, Stripper

Im waiting to get my 07 Burgman 400 I bought crashed up in the front, It was a Salvage bargin and I really dont want to replace the expensive plastic panels. Anybody ever strip the panels on of these and make a naked bike. I Hate the huge back end and really dont like the big ass front end either but I am excited about having a 400. My Zuma 125 all hopped up was still too slow for our roads here and was a major dissapointment. So I am excited about the Burgs power but hate the size and the looks, so I wanted to know if anyone has any info or pics of a panelless Burgman. I love ruckus look and am going to try and adapt the 2 front light style and flat ruckus seat to the bike but would love any input from those who done it. I cant find anyone whose done a skelly type burgman, only 150 and 250 Elites from the 80's. My wife has a Zuma 50 and theres a guy who adapted a Burg400 to a Zuma over on Zumaforums that was truely awsome but Im really not looking to splice in the whole wire harness and computor to a Zuma or Ruckus though I do like that size scooter way better. I dont mind cutting the frame of the burgman down here and there to make stuff work but thats as far as the fabbing skills are going to take me. Any thoughts guys?
johnyrrr is offline   Reply With Quote