Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2012, 06:00 PM   #46
scudder
Adventurer

Oddometer: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddiedog View Post
Klaviator, I didn't realize until after reading this thread that Scudder was the guy you had mentioned on the Buddy.

Scudder, Klaviator kept talking about how impressed he was with your Buddy last time you guys rode. That thing's a tiny little rocket! Not sure if you remember me, but we met at the Buddy appreciation ride. I was probably riding my wife's white Buddy 125.

The waterfall ride was awesome. We got cut a bit short by people, my wife included, getting tired (after only 8 hours of riding too! ), but it was still a lot of fun. I look forward to the next ride.
Yep, I remember you.....you had the analog brake light modulator! Are you going to ride with the group leaving out of Marietta Vespa for the ride to Chattanooga? I have been wanting to go on rides with G.A.S.S. but they always exclude any scoots smaller than 250cc on their group rides so I have been a loner on most of my rides.
scudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:18 PM   #47
maddiedog
PCX or GTFO

Oddometer: 260
Hah, yup, that's me. You're one of the few folks that appreciated my technique. Most people make fun of me for it.

I'm planning on blasting up on highway slab early Saturday morning. I want to get home to the wife late Saturday night . Plus, no local hotels will let the dog stay, and she's coming with.

The GASS folks heading up Friday will include Amy, who is on a 125cc Buddy. Ride with them! If you can't, let me know and I'll ride my PCX instead and cruise backroads with you.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:06 PM   #48
klaviator OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,718
Does anyone have a link or info on what's going on in Chattanooga this weekend. The GASS site doesn't have much in the way of details. I've got plans Friday night but could ride up Saturday.

klaviator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 03:43 AM   #49
scudder
Adventurer

Oddometer: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by klaviator View Post
Does anyone have a link or info on what's going on in Chattanooga this weekend. The GASS site doesn't have much in the way of details. I've got plans Friday night but could ride up Saturday.

https://www.facebook.com/events/346826422008578/

maddiedog...I probably will ride with the group leaving out of Marietta on Friday. Thanks for the heads up!
scudder is offline   Reply With Quote