ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional Forums > The Rockies It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2012, 03:22 PM   #18601
pluric
Gimpy Adventurer
 
pluric's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Location: Salt Lake
Oddometer: 17,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryman View Post
No need to be so sensitive. Pluric could never satisfy her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryman View Post
Utards Lives!
Don't think I haven't forgotton this.

It may be true I've never met a woman I could satisfy, but I found if you throw enough
money at them they don't bitch about it as much.


pluric is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:06 PM   #18602
HickOnACrick
Groovinator
 
HickOnACrick's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Location: Utarded in Lubbuttock
Oddometer: 2,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluric View Post

That is soooo disgusting, I mean really, that shot makes my legs look soooo gross and hairy. As my daughter would say, "Ewww!, Just Ewww!"
__________________
KTM 500 XCW, BMW K1600GTL
950 SER 300 XC
Composites 101
Utarded in Baja
Circumcising Utah

HickOnACrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:22 PM   #18603
dieselcruiserhead
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Park City, Utah
Oddometer: 1,463
Hi all,
Tread Lightly! is opening their new open headquarters in SLC on October 17. If anyone is interested in attending (with me most likely) let me know..

Join Tread Lightly! as we celebrate our new national headquarters in the heart of Salt Lake City, Utah.

When: October 17th, 2012
Time: 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Where: Tread Lightly! Headquarters
353 E. 400 S. Suite 100
Salt Lake City, Utah 84111


Enjoy appetizers and drinks and learn more about Tread Lightly!'s programs and resources dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation in Utah and on a national level.


Friends and Family Welcome! Parking available behind the building.


For more information contact Dianne Olson at dianne@treadlightly.org or 801-627-0077 ext 13


RSVP's are appreciated by October 5th to dianne@treadlightly.org.
dieselcruiserhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:23 PM   #18604
Double Moo
lookin' for adventure
 
Double Moo's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Location: Salt Lake City
Oddometer: 1,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluric View Post
Just needs "The Bump" to make it official.


Toe nail polish is just wrong for the shot... They should call me next time to supervise the shoot.
__________________
"Rember... Wherever you go... there you are"
Buckaroo Banzai
Double Moo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:08 PM   #18605
pluric
Gimpy Adventurer
 
pluric's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Location: Salt Lake
Oddometer: 17,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryman View Post
Oh really.....What bone did you break in that maneuver??
The love bone.
pluric is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:36 PM   #18606
frog OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
frog's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2004
Location: Heber City, UT
Oddometer: 2,796
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluric View Post
Don't think I haven't forgotton this.

It may be true I've never met a woman I could satisfy, but I found if you throw enough
money at them they don't bitch about it as much.


IF your paying for it then they just want it over quick... and with your "problem". I think 5 min of "I promise it gets harder" and she would be on to the next client.
__________________
Thank you MX1WEST, Highway Dirt Bikes Lindsay Machine, Smart Performance, SPS for the Support
257x Solo Baja 1000
If I had not some strength of will I would make a first class drunkard--Shackleton
frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:41 PM   #18607
GISkev
wwfsmd?
 
GISkev's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Location: UT
Oddometer: 1,802
bitchin in the kitchen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluric View Post
Just needs "The Bump" to make it official.


My place is a lot like this shot, but w/ actual cooking occurring. More dishes than one on the stove, produce stacked all around, ya know, chaos! I realize the shot isn't so much about cooking, but that grrrrl would look even better making something other than top ramen! Don't get me wrong, I strip and cook (the carrots, etc)
__________________
Merge w the traffic, but don't go w the flow!
KTM 520, Versys
GISkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:19 PM   #18608
pluric
Gimpy Adventurer
 
pluric's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Location: Salt Lake
Oddometer: 17,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by frog View Post
IF your paying for it then they just want it over quick... and with your "problem". I think 5 min of "I promise it gets harder" and she would be on to the next client.
Well, with Mr E.D. here they never get the easy one.
pluric is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:34 PM   #18609
KMC1
There is no spoon.
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Greater SLC
Oddometer: 2,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickOnACrick View Post
That is soooo disgusting, I mean really, that shot makes my legs look soooo gross and hairy. As my daughter would say, "Ewww!, Just Ewww!"
Well, you're NOT going to get cold anyway.....well, unless you've actually stopped breathing under there.....

Hey, any of you perverts riding down to the MOA rally in Cedar City tomorrow? I'm going to be pulling out of SLC around 11:00 AM or so (depends on work stuff) with a hope of getting into town about 4ish.
__________________
Obama says adding $4 trillion to debt is unpatriotic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kuTG19Cu_Q&sns=em

An Overview of the United States National Debt: http://www.davemanuel.com/us-national-debt-clock.php
KMC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:03 PM   #18610
pluric
Gimpy Adventurer
 
pluric's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Location: Salt Lake
Oddometer: 17,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMC1 View Post
Well, you're NOT going to get cold anyway.....well, unless you've actually stopped breathing under there.....

Hey, any of you perverts riding down to the MOA rally in Cedar City tomorrow? I'm going to be pulling out of SLC around 11:00 AM or so (depends on work stuff) with a hope of getting into town about 4ish.
Nope. I will be driving round trip on Saturday to St George to pick up the grandkids new toy.
So far the little darling only has three electric bike/quads, a CRF 50&70, a RZR 170 and as
of this weekend will be adding a Polaris Outlaw 50. I take my job as a Grandparent very serious.

Anyone need anything picked up in St George?

pluric is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:29 PM   #18611
GISkev
wwfsmd?
 
GISkev's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Location: UT
Oddometer: 1,802
pick up line...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluric View Post
I take my job as a Grandparent very serious.

Anyone need anything picked up in St George?
I'm up for adoption Grandpa (sorry, you've probably heard that line a lot)... pick up the papers when your in St G!


By the way, your Tenere' (sp?) would have killed 60% of the Redacted Nipples Rendezvous. 40% maybe the other way around.
__________________
Merge w the traffic, but don't go w the flow!
KTM 520, Versys
GISkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:09 PM   #18612
pluric
Gimpy Adventurer
 
pluric's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Location: Salt Lake
Oddometer: 17,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by GISkev View Post
I'm up for adoption Grandpa (sorry, you've probably heard that line a lot)... pick up the papers when your in St G!


.
You have to be at least this cute to be considered...



Good luck with that.
pluric is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:15 PM   #18613
Big-K
Motorhead
 
Big-K's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Kaysville, UT
Oddometer: 113
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluric View Post
Nope. I will be driving round trip on Saturday to St George to pick up the grandkids new toy.
So far the little darling only has three electric bike/quads, a CRF 50&70, a RZR 170 and as
of this weekend will be adding a Polaris Outlaw 50. I take my job as a Grandparent very serious.

Anyone need anything picked up in St George?

You know Triple S, Tri City and even Morgan Valley all sell PaulHarris and are way closer?
__________________
Currently Sporting:
'14 Euro love slave
'13 Polaris Pro RMK (WP edition)
Big-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:40 PM   #18614
KMC1
There is no spoon.
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Greater SLC
Oddometer: 2,561
Lol! PaulHarris....and yeah Pluric, you're setting the bar rather high!
__________________
Obama says adding $4 trillion to debt is unpatriotic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kuTG19Cu_Q&sns=em

An Overview of the United States National Debt: http://www.davemanuel.com/us-national-debt-clock.php
KMC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:41 PM   #18615
pluric
Gimpy Adventurer
 
pluric's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Location: Salt Lake
Oddometer: 17,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-K View Post
You know Triple S, Tri City and even Morgan Valley all sell PaulHarris and are way closer?
Yes. I've missed two local ones second hand. Seems all of them have little use. I wanted the newer
four stroke. So I have to take a long drive.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218...search=polaris 50
pluric is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 01:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2015