Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2012, 07:57 PM   #11
antpatterson
XR650L_High_Runner

Oddometer: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by YetiGS View Post
Ditto what jesusgato said, just clean the bolts or get new ones and use Locktite on them. Unless you're seeing some sign the threads in the hub are damaged, you should be good to go.

Make sure you get some good riding in before boot camp, it'll be a little while for you.

Oh, and don't buy into the Perris Island Marines are better than "Hollywood" Marines. If you're lucky, you'll get sent out here and get to experience all the great riding in the West.
Man believe me I wanted to go to Cali. sooooooooo bad but I'm on the East side of the MS River so I have to go to Parris Island unless I have a Tradition Waiver which I do not. And I don't plan on thinking I'm better than any other fellow Marine let alone any other branch. I'm just doing it for my family, country, and see the world. I'm stoked about after re-enlistment I can choose somewhere else and my KTM will count as household item so I'm VERY happy about my decision to join.

One more question, my local bike shop sells sprocket bolts and I've never thought about it till now but are all sprocket bolts the same? They have a jar of them for like .50 a bolt. I'll probably just buy a set that they have hanging up.
XR80r
2008 XCRW450
antpatterson is offline   Reply With Quote