ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2012, 05:10 AM   #6301
Tork
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tork View Post
2006 F650GS aprox 9000 miles .

Non lowered model .

Heated grips , ABS .

Installed goodies : TT upper and lower tank/engine guards .
PIIA 510 ATP lights , TT Zega panniers with TT mounting racks.

Also has Wunderlich windscreen , BMW hand guards and BMW tankbag .

Has stock seat on it now , also have a Rich's lowered seat that is available .

This bike has had a couple of parking lot falls resulting in a scratched hand guard and muffler shield.

$ 5200.00
pm or email

Btt with new price
Tork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:12 AM   #6302
Clarkracin722
Adventurer

Oddometer: 22
1996 gas gas jtr 270 trials bike $1400

Hi there all,
I have a 96 gas gas I am looking to get rid of. Runs and rides excellent and is pretty clean for its age, only reason for selling is I just got a newer one. And the best part is it comes with a complete bike worth of parts, minus the engine. Which is very handy for a older bike that takes a while to get parts for. The spare rear wheel even has a brand new tire on it. The is a very competent bike and ready for a trials event, or just playing in the backyard. Title in hand and current tabs. $1400
Located in maple valley area. If you want pictures send me your email and i will get them right to you.
Thank you,
Jason
Clarkracin722 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:23 AM   #6303
SCExpat
Ex-expat

Oddometer: 568
2009 Aprilia Dorsoduro 750

I bought this brand new from Moto International in Seattle just a couple of months ago. Less than 2K miles, like new because it is new. Full 2 year warranty and 1 year road side assistance (think of AAA for your motorcycle). This bike is just too easy to ride too fast. I do not have very good impulse control on this bike and it is just too fun to rev through the gears....next thing I know, triple digit speeds. I can not afford to lose my license or get a ticket and that is exactly what will happen if I keep riding this hooligan bike. The only thing I have done to this bike is remove all the warning stickers, put a special luggage rack/soft bag mount/spare gas tanks for 200 mile range. Oil and filter changed at 600 miles with AGIP 20-50. $7000 Caldwell, ID.

There are some scratches on the right side panel from falling over.

SCExpat screwed with this post 09-29-2012 at 11:28 AM Reason: Add location
SCExpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 04:34 PM   #6304
MiteyF
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,851
I treated myself to a bday present, and upgraded to a much bigger toolbox. Now I don't need these guys... all are in great shape, here's a copy/paste from my CL ad.

You can also take the lot for $100. I'm in Bellingham.

The red rolling chest is a Craftsman, 2 drawers and one lower cabinet. Includes a shelf to bolt on top and stack another Craftsman. Nice shape. Includes the locking bar, but no keys $40 obo

The red 3 drawer is a Task Force, only a few months old and barely used. Keys included $50 obo

The black box’s manufacturer tag fell off, but whatever it is it’s good and hefty, with a nice finish. Single tray, like new besides some stickers. $20 obo

The orange plastic box is a Husky, single tray with 2 top compartments. $15 obo

Old 09-30-2012, 04:36 PM   #6305
MiteyF
Beastly Adventurer

And re-upping my DRZ SM parts, with updated prices... PLEASE come get this stuff, I don't want it!

Make offers. May even trade for beer (real beer…like in bottles) but cash is always better.

Stock SM front fender - $20

Shortened black Acerbis front SM fender - $20

Stock mirrors (great shape) - $15

Stock SM tank, perfect shape, except that someone obviously lost their key and tried drilling out the gas cap - $30

Stock headlight brackets – free, come get them so I don’t have to throw them away.

Old 09-30-2012, 04:38 PM   #6306
MiteyF
Beastly Adventurer

AAANND some updated Strom/Wee/DL650 parts. Again, make offers, I need the space

Stock seat in perfect shape - $50

Left side cowling, no cracks, all mounting tabs intact, primed white - $40

Alaska Leather buttpad. Only has front strap intact (rear and middle were cut off) but it always worked fine for me. I think it’s the “dual sport” size - SOLD

MotoPak GTX Mini (I think) strap mount tank bag. Expandable. Includes all straps (mounting AND shoulder strap) and rain cover. A bit sun faded, but great shape otherwise - $20

Soft luggage standoff. No idea who makes this. It came with the bike and I don’t need it - $20

MiteyF screwed with this post 10-03-2012 at 05:13 PM
MiteyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 05:25 PM   #6307
wibby
BrotherFromAnotherMother

Oddometer: 10,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by wibby View Post
Not sure what size it is but it looks similar to this one http://www.igloocoolers.com/Coolers_...art-Quick-Cool

Used it once for a hunting trip and it's been sitting ever since

$35

bump
Old 09-30-2012, 06:04 PM   #6308
TourPros
Local wherever I go

Oddometer: 2,044
Need to fix a legal issue and a debt

Really need to remove a legal problem and pay a personal debt as both are eating me alive. if you are at all interested just reach out and lets see what we can do. This wont cover them both but will make a dent. I have two of these heads and two cabinets. Both brand new in the boxes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TourPros View Post

A 3-Channel, 100-watt, all-tube amp head. Each of the 3 channels Clean, Crunch and Lead has a 3-band equalizer as well as Gain, Volume and Presence controls. It also comes with an effects loop, an integrated MIDI interface, two switchable Master volumes, a Deep control, and speaker impedance settings of 4, 8 and 16 ohms...............
100 watts all-tube amp
Valves: 5x ECC 83 by JJ, 4x EL 34 by Electro Harmonix (selected quartet)
3 channels (Clean, Crunch and Lead)
Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble and Presence controls for each channel
Parallel effects loop
Deep control
Master 1 and 2, switchable
Integrated MIDI interface
4, 8 and 16 ohms speaker output impedance, switchable
Weight: 20 kg
Dimensions (W/H/D): 0,72 x 0,28 x 0,26 m
Made in Germany
$1300.00 obo
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________
4 x 12" Celestion Vintage 30 (60W, 8 ohms, 100dB, frequency range 70-5000Hz, resonant frequency 75Hz)
8 ohms mono, 16 ohms stereo (dois altifalantes por lado
Power rating: 240W / 8 ohms / 112dB (mono) or 2 x 120W / 2 x 16 ohms / 109dB (stereo)
2 speakers always serial connected
$1000.00 obo

Willing to sell separate items but at full asking prices. If you want a head and cabinet I can work with you on price a bit.

Call, email or text 1-862-216-zero one zero four

TourPros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:15 AM   #6309
yondering
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,100
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiteyF View Post
I treated myself to a bday present, and upgraded to a much bigger toolbox. Now I don't need these guys... all are in great shape, here's a copy/paste from my CL ad.

You can also take the lot for $100. I'm in Bellingham.

The red rolling chest is a Craftsman, 2 drawers and one lower cabinet. Includes a shelf to bolt on top and stack another Craftsman. Nice shape. Includes the locking bar, but no keys $40 obo

The red 3 drawer is a Task Force, only a few months old and barely used. Keys included $50 obo

The black box’s manufacturer tag fell off, but whatever it is it’s good and hefty, with a nice finish. Single tray, like new besides some stickers. $20 obo

The orange plastic box is a Husky, single tray with 2 top compartments. $15 obo

I will take this one! PM sent.
yondering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:48 PM   #6310
TourPros
Local wherever I go

Oddometer: 2,044
FS: 1997 XR600R Plated

Full rebuild less than 200 hours ago

Hot Rod Connecting Rod
New Valves, Rocker Arms and springs
New cam chain and gears
New piston and rings
New Cam
2nd gear mod
Vapor kit

Comes with bigger tank (not pictured)

$3000

TourPros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:32 PM   #6311
edray
cascadian

Oddometer: 209
1986 Yamaha SRX600 engine for sale (Seattle)

!!!SOLD!!!
1986 yamaha SRX600 kick start engine for sale, 14K on speedo, i bought it as a rolling basket, orig. owner said it was a runner,had good compression..i swapped it for electric start..in good, clean cond.
300.00, prefer local pick up..will ship if necessary, for freight and additional 40 bux for packaging..
Cheers ,Ed 206 321-2446

edray screwed with this post 10-03-2012 at 03:09 PM
edray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:58 AM   #6312
SCExpat
Ex-expat

Oddometer: 568
2009 Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 - Caldwell ID

I bought this brand new from Moto International in Seattle just a couple of months ago. Less than 2K miles, like new because it is new. Full 2 year warranty and 1 year road side assistance (think of AAA for your motorcycle). This bike is just too easy to ride too fast. I do not have very good impulse control on this bike and it is just too fun to rev through the gears....next thing I know, triple digit speeds. I can not afford to lose my license or get a ticket and that is exactly what will happen if I keep riding this hooligan bike. The only thing I have done to this bike is remove all the warning stickers, put a special luggage rack/soft bag mount/spare gas tanks for 200 mile range. Oil and filter changed at 600 miles with AGIP 20-50. $7000 May be open to trade for Husky 630, 800XC or Stelvio......maybe we can work something out. I really want a more dual sport oriented bike.

There are some scratches on the front right side panel from falling over in the dirt.
SCExpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:19 PM   #6313
HighwayChile
greetings from Wa state

Oddometer: 4,243
both mirrors $15? Ill take em, I can send you postage as well where u at?

[QUOTE=MiteyF;19714917]And re-upping my DRZ SM parts, with updated prices... PLEASE come get this stuff, I don't want it!

Make offers. May even trade for beer (real beer…like in bottles) but cash is always better.

Old 10-04-2012, 07:34 PM   #6314
Tork
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tork View Post
2006 F650GS aprox 9000 miles .

Non lowered model .

Heated grips , ABS .

Installed goodies : TT upper and lower tank/engine guards .
PIIA 510 ATP lights , TT Zega panniers with TT mounting racks.

Also has Wunderlich windscreen , BMW hand guards and BMW tankbag .

Has stock seat on it now , also have a Rich's lowered seat that is available .

This bike has had a couple of parking lot falls resulting in a scratched hand guard and muffler shield.

$ 5200.00
pm or email

Still for sale
Tork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:05 PM   #6315
MiteyF
Beastly Adventurer

Mirrors sold yesterday, day late and a dollar short (how'd YOU get MY luck? )

Sorry

[QUOTE=HighwayChile;19750667]both mirrors $15? Ill take em, I can send you postage as well where u at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiteyF View Post
And re-upping my DRZ SM parts, with updated prices... PLEASE come get this stuff, I don't want it!