ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2012, 07:18 AM   #886
awalker14
Adventurer
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Oddometer: 22
Pm'd you with a question about embroidery on a Kermit Chair seat back. Thanks.
awalker14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:56 AM   #887
4stksonly
Adventurer
 
4stksonly's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Mulino, OR
Oddometer: 85
PMB Billet Rack-It bag?

Hi,

Wondering if a fellow Wisconsite might be interested in making me a bag for my Pro Moto billet rack? I would like to to be collapsible.


Measurements of the rack are: 10-1/2" W x 11-1/2" L

Bag to be 8" tall with cinch down straps. I will like to attach it to the rack using heavy duty velcro.

Let me know,

4stksonly
Eric
4stksonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:03 PM   #888
corrado113 OP
Gnarly Adventurer
 
corrado113's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Appleton, WI
Oddometer: 447
PM Sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4stksonly View Post
Hi,

Wondering if a fellow Wisconsite might be interested in making me a bag for my Pro Moto billet rack? I would like to to be collapsible.


Measurements of the rack are: 10-1/2" W x 11-1/2" L

Bag to be 8" tall with cinch down straps. I will like to attach it to the rack using heavy duty velcro.

Let me know,

4stksonly
Eric
__________________
1986 K100RS
1996 R1100GS
2005 DRZ400S
Custom Sewing and Cordura Products Storm Industries or visit us on facebook
corrado113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:08 PM   #889
Dirtnadvil
Studly Adventurer
 
Dirtnadvil's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Location: Inside the Orange Curtain
Oddometer: 798
PM'd you about a project

Dirtnadvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 09:53 PM   #890
RTinNC
RT to GS in NC
 
RTinNC's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2002
Location: Charlotte, NC
Oddometer: 991
Brady .. am so excited I finally have a project for you. Been tracking this thread for a long time and loving all the cool stuff you make. Am about to add a R1200GS Adventure to my garage with the BMW Alum. bags. What I need is liners to fit the BMW Bags but that are about 3" shorter than what stock liners would be. This will allow me to keep my tool and such in the bottom of the bags and simply drop the liners on top of the stuff that is there all the time. Do you have dimensions for the BMW liners? Or do you need me to send them. Would like a zipper around 3 sides and a pocket for small stuff inside the lid of the liners. What are my color choices? and what would the cost be per bag?

Thanks in advance!
__________________
Ed Apelian
All it takes is an open road and an open mind!


2006 R1200RT - Granite Gray
2012 R1200GSA - Magma Red!
RTinNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:24 PM   #891
corrado113 OP
Gnarly Adventurer
 
corrado113's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Appleton, WI
Oddometer: 447
PM sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTinNC View Post
Brady .. am so excited I finally have a project for you. Been tracking this thread for a long time and loving all the cool stuff you make. Am about to add a R1200GS Adventure to my garage with the BMW Alum. bags. What I need is liners to fit the BMW Bags but that are about 3" shorter than what stock liners would be. This will allow me to keep my tool and such in the bottom of the bags and simply drop the liners on top of the stuff that is there all the time. Do you have dimensions for the BMW liners? Or do you need me to send them. Would like a zipper around 3 sides and a pocket for small stuff inside the lid of the liners. What are my color choices? and what would the cost be per bag?

Thanks in advance!
__________________
1986 K100RS
1996 R1100GS
2005 DRZ400S
Custom Sewing and Cordura Products Storm Industries or visit us on facebook
corrado113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:46 PM   #892
MoBill
Smiles when says dat
 
MoBill's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: NJ
Oddometer: 13,489
Good evening comrade....got a hope and a dream for you....would like to make some bags for my ADV 4 wheeler...my Xterra....

One for the back hole here:


With these measurements zipper on three side of the front/top--top is always wider, 5 1/2"...pocket on one side at 4: and on the other 10"


One for the front portion of that same actual picture above...filled in here with "stuff" for context:


With these measurements, zippers on three sides, again at top/front, which is wider at 10 1/4", pockets on both sides at 7":


A little weird shape here, zipper on top three sides, front...





I need a little help about what to put inside the big one on the bottom, some built in pockets and tool roll style pouches, maybe a zippered compartment inside...or such...

This is a large trapezoidial tray....zipper again on three sizes, hinged on the 27" side :



MoBill screwed with this post 09-22-2012 at 08:58 PM
MoBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:56 PM   #893
corrado113 OP
Gnarly Adventurer
 
corrado113's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Appleton, WI
Oddometer: 447
PM sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoBill View Post
Good evening comrade....got a hope and a dream for you....would like to make some bags for my ADV 4 wheeler...my Xterra....

One for the back hole here:


With these measurements zipper on three side of the front/top--top is always wider, 5 1/2"...pocket on one side at 4: and on the other 10"


One for the front portion of that same actual picture above...filled in here with "stuff" for context:


With these measurements, zippers on three sides, again at top/front, which is wider at 10 1/4", pockets on both sides at 7":


A little weird shape here, zipper on top three sides, front...





I need a little help about what to put inside the big one on the bottom, some built in pockets and tool roll style pouches, maybe a zippered compartment inside...or such...

This is a large trapezoidial tray....zipper again on three sizes, hinged on the 27" side :


__________________
1986 K100RS
1996 R1100GS
2005 DRZ400S
Custom Sewing and Cordura Products Storm Industries or visit us on facebook
corrado113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 05:15 PM   #894
mass-klr
Gnarly Adventurer
 
mass-klr's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: Central Mass
Oddometer: 147
Hi,

I am looking for bags to fit on my KLR 2011 SW Motech crashbars.
mass-klr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:48 PM   #895
corrado113 OP
Gnarly Adventurer
 
corrado113's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Appleton, WI
Oddometer: 447
I've got them! PM sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mass-klr View Post
Hi,

I am looking for bags to fit on my KLR 2011 SW Motech crashbars.
__________________
1986 K100RS
1996 R1100GS
2005 DRZ400S
Custom Sewing and Cordura Products Storm Industries or visit us on facebook
corrado113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:50 PM   #896
Kingsized
Kingsized Adventurer
 
Kingsized's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: Central MS
Oddometer: 761
Recieved my order for three luggage bags, a Jetboil bag and two handlebar pad wraps. Good stuff! I highly recommend! Also, thank you for the nice bonus! I'll put them to good use!

While everyone has seen the luggage bags and Jetboil bag, this is a new one I thought of and Brady made to perfection.
Kingsized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:05 PM   #897
FlyingWman
Gnarly Adventurer
 
FlyingWman's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Great lakes state
Oddometer: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsized View Post
Too cool. How can I get one of these?
__________________
___________________
2000 XR650R
1982 GS750TZ
FlyingWman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:16 PM   #898
corrado113 OP
Gnarly Adventurer
 
corrado113's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Appleton, WI
Oddometer: 447
Shoot me a PM and let me know what you are looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingWman View Post
Too cool. How can I get one of these?
__________________
1986 K100RS
1996 R1100GS
2005 DRZ400S
Custom Sewing and Cordura Products Storm Industries or visit us on facebook
corrado113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:15 AM   #899
villageidiot
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: Orange County, CA
Oddometer: 1,540
pm'd about pannier liners and tool roll
villageidiot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:17 PM   #900
roadking1102
n00b
 
roadking1102's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Brooklyn N.Y.
Oddometer: 5
PM sent with custom work questions.......
roadking1102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 07:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014