User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2012, 03:09 AM   #1
bsplyr500 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 108
2012 ISDE Day Six video.

Hey guys. One of the nice parts about being stationed in Germany is being able to check out events like this. Unfortunately, we found out about it at the last minute and only got to check out the last day. But here's the results of our effort. Don't know how to embed here, so just follow the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmkhiYBrfvU
bsplyr500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:32 PM   #2
Southest US Thumper
Extreme n00b

Oddometer: 1,998
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsplyr500 View Post
Hey guys. One of the nice parts about being stationed in Germany is being able to check out events like this. Unfortunately, we found out about it at the last minute and only got to check out the last day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmkhiYBrfvU
Rats!!! All I get is the YouTube "Unfortunately, this SME-music-content is not available in Germany because GEMA has not granted the respective music publishing rights." message....

We camped out the whole week, awesome event, if you're in Europe next year head down to Sardinia for the 2013.
Old 10-06-2012, 03:03 AM   #3
bsplyr500 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 108
Yeah. Unfortunately, I won't be in Europe next year. The Army's sending me back to the states in a couple weeks. Good luck trying to get the video up though. If you're going back stateside, it'll definitely work for you. It was pretty awesome. We were talking to one of the mechanics for USA at the track and he say, "hey, you guys should stop by the pits." So we of course stopped by and we hung out with the team just chatting it up for about an hour and a half or so. Then Mike Brown says, "I'm racing in the Chemnitz SX in november. Here's my email. I'll get you guys some tickets." I'll be back in the states by then though. So my I'll have to live vicariously through my buddies that will be going to it. If you check out the KTM USA page, there's a picture of me and my buddies with Brown, Caselli, Bobbit, and Whitmore. Definitely the coolest thing I've done in my 2.5 years in Germany.
bsplyr500 is offline   Reply With Quote