|10-09-2012, 06:16 AM||#1|
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: Ticino, Switzerland
Schuberth C3 PRO
Curious to hear if anyone has experienced the new C3 PRO helmet, as it sounds like Schuberth have tried to listen to customers feedback in designing the new lid and it sounds like a pretty well resolved piece of gear.
Bits I noted :
* All new liner (a common gripe among C3 owners from what I've read) made from Coolmax® and micro-fibre, all parts can be removed and washed.
* 60% greater supply of fresh air through the vents than the C3.
* 82db at 100km/h (quietest helmet they've ever made).
* New spoiler - helmet remains totally pendulum neutral in the air-flow even while riding at high speed, has no buffeting and generates zero lift.
* Matches their S2 integrated helmet by adding two built-in antennas for improved Bluetooth (the antennas are pre-set for use with their SRC communication system).
bastimentos screwed with this post 10-09-2012 at 06:21 AM
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|