User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2012, 06:34 PM   #1
gatling OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,170
Hell's Loop Rally

If this has already been posted here, mea culpa. It probably should be over on the events board but I don't know if they do scooter stuff there.

Motor Scooter International Land Speed Federation (I have no affiliation with this organization, other than having participated in some of its events) is running the Hell's Loop Endurance Rally in Death Valley on Nov 25th. I participated in the event last year and it was a lot of fun. The guy who won it was on a 50cc scooter (he had an auxiliary tank and never had to stop for gas). It's a 400-mile loop around Death Valley.

If you want more information, you can get it at http://www.motorscooterlandspeedfederation.org/

We had three people run in it last year on California Scooters (I work with CSC) and we were the last ones in, mainly because we stopped too many times (not for breakdowns, but just because the three of us had different reasons). I won't make that mistake again.

Like I said, we were on California Scooters; all the rest of the participants were on step through twist-n-go scooters.

gatling is offline   Reply With Quote