Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2012, 11:24 AM   #196
windmill
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAKEZ View Post
A lumberjack.

In my younger days I had a overdeveloped sense of adventure, an underdeveloped sense of judgment/self preservation, and made several unusual choices.

I would say......freak.

windmill screwed with this post 10-20-2012 at 04:09 PM
windmill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 04:45 PM   #197
LowInSlo
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOKER650 View Post
The worst fucking group of riders I have ever had the misfortune to ride with.

My sisters started to ride a few years back and were "well trained" buy these fuckers......the FAT peice of shit in particular.(who just had to have his shit sounding stereo on his hardley cranked in the hotel parking lot)
I rode with my sisters a cpl times (they lived about 6 hours away) and was SHOCKED how close they rode to me in town , on the hi-way, in heavy or light traffic they stayed withing 5 feet of me. They were both very tense in their riding position and looked very uncomfortable....and worried. When we stoped I told them they were wayyy too close. "But George says we need to stay really close as not to get seperated or cars between us"
I rode with guys like this exactly twice. Three of them have crashed in the last year. One had to be airlifted to the hospital. One a single rider accident, one was two of the idiots ran into each other. sheesh.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:24 PM   #198
AZbiker
Crunkin' with crackers

Oddometer: 6,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAKEZ View Post
A lumberjack.

derek

http://azbiker.smugmug.com

Got SmugMug? If not, save some cash and use my code: McYdbycdcvM5Q
AZbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:23 AM   #199
Ginger Beard
I have no soul

Oddometer: 6,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatpasta View Post
Just as I move to pass him he makes a violent move toward me and essentially tried to take me out. I was just able to flick under him and in not letting him take me out, I almost took out one of the riders in his group.
I passed the entire land-mass of inconsiderate buffoonery in one go - thank god.

I have no idea what would possess someone to try to take out another biker simply because they don't desire the need to move at a glacial pace.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

People that do crap like that simply amaze the hell out of me.

Had a strange situation happen to me one time on a nice twisty road. A guy on a Gixxer got up closely behind me on my DS bike. I was just cruising along at an easy pace so at the first place I was able, I slowed to about 15mph , pulled to the shoulder and tried to wave him by. He did not pass and instead slowed down and followed me to the shoulder. I tried several more times to get him to pass. He would slow down each time and get behind me. When I would pull away he would wheelie until he was right up on my ass and then would flash his high beams at me. After 3 or 4 times of this bullshit I quickly ripped to the right side of the lane and got on the brakes hard so that he was next to me. I threw up the " WTF?!" hands and got an ADV solute (accompanied by flailing angry hands) in return. He then got behind me AGAIN and started doing the Formula 1 tire warm up swerve about 3 feet from my fender. On the next right hander I went off into the dirt, dropped down into 3rd ,dumped the clutch and pinned the living dogshit out of my bike. The Trakmaster II through a spectacular roost of mud and grass all over him. At the next pull off I pulled over and invited him to do the same....He continued on without even look in my direction as he passed. I wouldn't normally fuck with another rider but this was a special situation. I will never know what the hell was wrong with the dude but I am sure that screwing with a plated dirt bike is now low on his to-do list.
Ginger Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:48 AM   #200
DAKEZ
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 19,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Beard View Post
I will never know what the hell was wrong with the dude but I am sure that screwing with a plated dirt bike is now low on his to-do list.

Old 10-21-2012, 06:11 PM   #201
eatpasta
Lawnmower Target

Oddometer: 9,972
Quote:
. I will never know what the hell was wrong with the dude but I am sure that screwing with a plated dirt bike is now low on his to-do list.
ha.

well said.

I'm not sure what I would do in that given situation but I think after having given him an ample time and place to pass and him not taking advantage of it, I would simply emasculate him via my dirtbike because honestly, how good of a rider could that guy have been?

Good riders are past you before you know they're there.

Originally Posted by Burnszilla
I was SO high, I could have hunted duck with a rake
Quote:
Originally Posted by VxZeroKnots View Post
MX stuff isn't my cup of tea, but falling down the side of a mountain is
eatpasta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:32 AM   #202
Aussijussi
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,076
Quote:
ha.

well said.

I'm not sure what I would do in that given situation but I think after having given him an ample time and place to pass and him not taking advantage of it, I would simply emasculate him via my dirtbike because honestly, how good of a rider could that guy have been?

Good riders are past you before you know they're there.

+1 on the last bit
Aussijussi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:21 AM   #203
Gummee!
That's MR. Toothless

Oddometer: 27,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussijussi View Post
+1 on the last bit
I see it as a failure on my part to have someone pass me unawares. Its happened, but its rare.

I'm all for someone passing me at warp speeds. Let them attract the attention from the po-po

M
Old 10-24-2012, 08:26 AM   #204
slide
A nation in despair

Oddometer: 21,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gummee! View Post
Let them attract the attention from the po-po

M
Po-po?

WTF? Do you drink wawa you get from your mama? Do you find it disturbing to be passed on your bikey wikey? And does your bikey wikey make woo woo noises?
Old 10-24-2012, 08:35 AM   #205
ShardPhoenix
Наглый ублюдок

Oddometer: 782
Old 10-24-2012, 08:46 AM   #206
Mambo Dave
Backyard Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,526
Quote:
What the fuck is wrong with people?

People that do crap like that simply amaze the hell out of me.

Had a strange situation happen to me one time on a nice twisty road. A guy on a Gixxer got up closely behind me on my DS bike. I was just cruising along at an easy pace so at the first place I was able, I slowed to about 15mph , pulled to the shoulder and tried to wave him by. He did not pass and instead slowed down and followed me to the shoulder. I tried several more times to get him to pass. He would slow down each time and get behind me. When I would pull away he would wheelie until he was right up on my ass and then would flash his high beams at me. After 3 or 4 times of this bullshit I quickly ripped to the right side of the lane and got on the brakes hard so that he was next to me. I threw up the " WTF?!" hands and got an ADV solute (accompanied by flailing angry hands) in return. He then got behind me AGAIN and started doing the Formula 1 tire warm up swerve about 3 feet from my fender. On the next right hander I went off into the dirt, dropped down into 3rd ,dumped the clutch and pinned the living dogshit out of my bike. The Trakmaster II through a spectacular roost of mud and grass all over him. At the next pull off I pulled over and invited him to do the same....He continued on without even look in my direction as he passed. I wouldn't normally fuck with another rider but this was a special situation. I will never know what the hell was wrong with the dude but I am sure that screwing with a plated dirt bike is now low on his to-do list.
That was awesome if you actually hit him with all that shit.

Still, some dude aims his bike at me that close and starts spinning his rear wheel, I'm going to look at it the same as if he pulled a gun out and aimed it at me. If there's a chance to get at him, even if it means jumping off of my bike and letting it fall over, it's on.
Mambo Dave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:48 AM   #207
windmill
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,084
I really don't care what others do as long as it doesn't involve me. Sometimes I pass others, sometimes they pass me, no big deal.

My gripe is when they want to involve me in their antics because their skill level or conditions are not sufficient to allow them to do what they desire without my help.

If you want to have a pirate pride parade or play rickey racer. do it in a way and place others aren't forced to ride your ride with you
. Just because you think it is no big deal if someone needs to slow to your snails pace, or get out of the way because your going warp speed, they may not feel the same.

Ride your own ride......................share the road.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:52 AM   #208
Ginger Beard
I have no soul

Quote:
I would simply emasculate him via my dirtbike because honestly, how good of a rider could that guy have been?
That would have been ideal but with my tires aired down for muddy single-track the notion of ripping through paved twisties seemed like a bad one.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:55 AM   #209
Human Ills
Useful Idiom

Oddometer: 22,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by windmill View Post
Ride your own ride......................share the road.

See? You're a lane sharer!
Human Ills is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:56 AM   #210
Ginger Beard
I have no soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mambo Dave View Post
That was awesome if you actually hit him with all that shit.

Still, some dude aims his bike at me that close and starts spinning his rear wheel, I'm going to look at it the same as if he pulled a gun out and aimed it at me. If there's a chance to get at him, even if it means jumping off of my bike and letting it fall over, it's on.

Oh it hit him. Wet grass and black mud clumps are easy to spot. I really wanted to choke the shine out of his eyes but I think it worked out better this way. No one had to get injured (me included) and I am pretty sure that he learned something from the days events. Like not pissing off a dude riding a bike that is literally covered in cow shit.