Originally Posted by teizms View Post
trials start going out today.
Woohoo
Old 10-16-2012, 04:29 PM   #3197
KiwiMtnClmbr
Fresh!

Oddometer: 50
Wicked Closeout Powershell order

I ordered my Hi Viz Power Shell over the weekend off the sweet closeout deal and it shipped yesterday! I've been scrimping and saving for something from the flea market and decided that this was too good an offer to pass up. Eagerly awaiting the UPS truck...
Old 10-21-2012, 10:31 AM   #3198
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,719
teiz in croatia

teizms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:19 AM   #3199
kitesurfer
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,526
SOLD i listed my LOMBARD in the for sale section. CAUTION. IT MAY NOT WORK FOR YOU ON A GOLDWING.

kitesurfer screwed with this post 10-28-2012 at 03:21 AM
kitesurfer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:45 AM   #3200
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

big news coming soon. stay tuned to the forums
Old 10-26-2012, 12:47 PM   #3201
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=836858

A letter to our customers
Old 10-26-2012, 03:05 PM   #3202
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

Power Shell, Air Shell, Lombard and Mojave pages now show Super Saver pricing incentives. Only these products will have super saver pricing for now.

Still don't know what is Super Saver? Thats because you were too lazy to click on the above link to read the letter i posted. i am pasting it below

----------
Hello Everyone,

Some of you know may have noticed that our contribution to the forums has been a little less in the past few weeks, not going much beyond the regular answers to your questions. The main reason, apart from being on a five-month motorcycle trip, has been a total re-evaluation of Teiz Motorsports. A few months back, I started to get the feeling that I am deviating from my original mission statement in some ways. Since this realization, I have taken a step back and totally revamped Teiz Motorsports. Here are some changes you may have recently noticed:

• We can now produce orders in 15 days or less
• We ship to your doorstep directly from the factory
• A new warehouse that provides consistently punctual service
• New trial suits that can be shipped to your doorstep for size confirmation.

These are just some of the ways we have been improving service. But what was the original Teiz claim to fame, which was also the title of several forums threads related to Teiz Motorsports? “An exceptional riding suit for just $289!” I wanted to go back to that but beat all prior expectations along the way. This led to the creation of our Super Saver service.

Super Saver offers your incredible savings, sometimes even more than 50%, in exchange for a bit of a wait. We can make a suit for you in less than 15 days, but if you can wait around 8 weeks to receive the suit, we are able to offer you incredible discounts.

How can we do this? What’s the catch? Are these inferior products?

Materials and quality wise there is absolutely no difference in products that are discounted. The difference is in the supply-chain, logistics, overheads and freight costs.

We have a production team that specifically focuses on suits that need to be completed quickly for factory-direct shipping. The overheads for operating this team are significant. The actual shipping costs are also extremely high (much more than what we charge you). Essentially, the suits are treated as one-offs even though you may have ordered a regular product.

But when you are willing to wait, we produce suits in larger batches which reduces the overhead significantly. Then we import the suits, which is also much cheaper than direct shipping. The savings are significant and we pass them on directly to you.

For all one-piece suits, we highly recommend that you avail our trial service. We have trials sizes available in every size. Trials are free with our Standard service and that includes shipping in both directions!

Due to availability of trial sizes and also the new Super Saver pricing structure, one-piece suits will not be eligible for return or exchange. If you are looking to avail the Super Saver discount, we recommend that you add the trial size option for a nominal fee.

Over this weekend, our entire one-piece range will get the Super Saver update. We intend to bring in the first Super Saver shipment in November so get your orders in quickly – especially since you will probably require a trial size as well.

Thank you for your continued support.
Ghazi
Old 10-26-2012, 03:16 PM   #3203
rockinrog
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,718
Powershell.... that is a fantastic discount for a few weeks of waiting.
rockinrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 03:32 PM   #3204
Marylander
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 197
This is awesome. Winter approaches now but I will be taking advantage of the super saver offer for an air shell come spring. Great!
Marylander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 02:48 PM   #3205
BrainBender
Bounty Hunter

Oddometer: 372
Question

Great prices. Any plans on changing the big back pocket into a large vent and also puttiing cargo pockets on the Lombard?
Old 10-28-2012, 03:10 AM   #3206
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainBender View Post
Great prices. Any plans on changing the big back pocket into a large vent and also puttiing cargo pockets on the Lombard?
nope- no further changes planned for now - other than those listed in the description

teizms screwed with this post 10-28-2012 at 11:14 PM
Old 10-28-2012, 06:17 PM   #3207
srpuywa
Big 'G'

Oddometer: 422
4XL Lombardi Suit

I bought this suit off a inmate, waiting to get it in the mail, I'm 6-4 about 255, if it doesn't fit right I'll probably post it in back the flea market. I wear a 50L in aerostitch 1 piece but this deal was too good to pass up.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:51 AM   #3208
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainBender View Post
btw there already are huge vents on each side of the back pocket.
Old 10-30-2012, 12:49 AM   #3209
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

folks, we plan to stop taking orders for the November Super Saver shipment by the 15th, so hurry up.
thanks
Old 10-31-2012, 09:38 AM   #3210
marco-polo
Adventurer

Oddometer: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by teizms View Post
Power Shell, Air Shell, Lombard and Mojave pages now show Super Saver pricing incentives.
Ghazi, you are a genius. That's a deal that other makers can't possibly compete with - and it leads with your strengths (service and marketing) while minimizing your weaknesses (manufacturing, logistics, and finance).

You'll have an order back from me when I'm done dropping weight - 35 lbs since mid-August as of this morning - and I can think about buying motorcycle gear again. Pretty much everything I own is on its way to the flea market, although I might hang on to the Teiz Saratoga jacket just in case.
marco-polo is offline   Reply With Quote