Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Road warriors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2012, 06:27 PM   #16
GigAg04
n00b

Oddometer: 1
This is a lame first post, but I found this thread via google. I'm active on FZ1OA and twtex, for those on those forums...

I love the FZ1. I am on my second.

I have an 07 Raven FZ1, however, if anyone here is interested, I would consider a swap for a 600 or 1000 super sport as I move towards a track build.

I work in law enforcement and am at work now, but I will post a proper intro after I get home.
GigAg04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:36 PM   #17
ramon
weezin' the juice!

Oddometer: 1,092
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGN54 View Post
Thanks for all the replies, guys! Good info and overall good endorsement of the FZ1. I was able to spend about 40 miles on the bike yesterday. Have to say I was pretty smitten with it. Couple of updates on it.....has a Graves exhaust with a power commander. Has been dyno tuned and runs sweet. I like the exhaust sound a lot. Bike has 8k miles on it instead of the 12k I thought it had. The body kit looks really good and I couldn't find a scratch on it. So, if we can make the numbers work, I may just have to pick it up! Will let you know.
Well?