User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2012, 01:45 PM   #12
lifer
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 200
I like your attitude . I grew up just south of chicago and now live out in the country in Wisconsin. I think you need another item to fill the winter slow times. Snow mobiles are out as far as I am concerned. Even here in northern wisconsin the season to use them is too short. Only the hard core people stay with snow mobiles more than a couple of years. Where I live is one of the 4 wheeler hot spots and there were several dealers in the area until 2009. Most found that the people that come to ride buy there atvs near their homes because of conevience and pricing. I think you need to take a second look at Kymco because they have an atv line as well. I know up here we are saturated with Kymco dealers so if there are a lot of them within 30 miles look elsewear. Even though there is not a lot of atv riding near you there are a lot of poeple there that buy them and use them somewere else year around. not just 2 months in the winter time. The pickup and delivery for purchase and repairs will be a big plus also .
lifer is offline   Reply With Quote